Windows 10: hi, need help the sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up

Discus and support hi, need help the sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, need help the Lenovo laptop sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up i checked on sound system and no error shown.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amira Elgharib, Jun 7, 2023.

1. hi, need help the sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up

hi, need help the Lenovo laptop sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up i checked on sound system and no error shown.

:)

Amira Elgharib, Jun 7, 2023
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue hi, need help the sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up :p

cadaveca, Jun 7, 2023
  3. changari Win User
    Raising the windows domain and forest issues?

hi,

I run a domain that was all 2003 r2 servers. I recently upgraded all my domain controllers to windows 2012 r2.
    That went off without any problems.. Our trust relationships had no issues also.

My first step was to raise the Domain and Forest levels past 2003 to 2008. This went off without a hitch.
    These are the features for raising the levels to 2008:

• Features and benefits include all default Active Directory features, all features from the Windows Server 2003 domain functional level, plus:
    • Read-Only Domain Controllers – Allows implementation of domain controllers that only host read-only copy of NTDS database.
    • Advanced Encryption Services – (AES 128 and 256) support for the Kerberos protocol.
    • Distributed File System Replication (DFSR) – Allows SYSVOL to replicate using DFSR instead of older File Replication Service (FRS). It provides more robust and detailed replication of SYSVOL contents.

Forest Level Windows Server 2008

• Features and benefits include all of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2003 forest functional level, but no additional features. All domains that are subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2008 domain functional level by default.

My next step is to raise the domain and forest to 2008 r2, then 2012, and finally 2012 r2. I have been trying to find out exactly what I could expect from raising the Domain and Forest for each step.

The step involving 2008 r2 seems relatively a non issue. But getting the couple of new features seem very nice

Domain Level Windows Server 2008 R2

• All default Active Directory features, all features from the Windows Server 2008 domain functional level, plus 2 new features

Forest Level Windows Server 2008 R2

• All of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2003 forest functional level, plus the following features:

• Active Directory Recycle Bin, which provides the ability to restore deleted objects in their entirety while AD DS is running. <== New Feature very cool
    • All domains subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2008 R2 domain functional level by default.

Here is my big concerns for the next raising of domain and forest to 2012.

Forest Level Windows Server 2012:

• All of the features that are available at the Windows Server 2008 R2 forest functional level, but no additional features.
    • All domains subsequently added to the forest will operate at the Windows Server 2012 domain functional level by default.

Domain Level Windows Server 2012 R2: <=====
    Need to investigate more and why this post

• DC-side protections for Protected Users. Protected Users authenticating to a Windows Server 2012 R2 domain can no longer:

• Authenticate with NTLM authentication <==============(what issues may arise)
    • Use DES or RC4 cipher suites in Kerberos pre-authentication
    • Be delegated with unconstrained or constrained delegation
    • Renew user tickets (TGTs) beyond the initial 4-hour lifetime

Will this affect my exchange anywhere users with remote access authenticating either clear of NTLM???
    and what would/may not to work properly day 1 when I raise the domain and forest to 2012. I cant really find anyone that can answer a straight question.

Has anyone gone through this? what problems did you have, if any , if a lot???

Any thoughts and suggestions will be much appreciated??

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

One more point... I am not sure if I posted this to the correct forum.. So if I was wrong and it should be in a different one..
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW

changari, Jun 7, 2023
  4. hi, need help the sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up

Windows 10 sound is low

Hi Harpreet,

There are many factors that can cause this on your computer, such as problematic sound hardware, outdated or incompatible audio/sound card drivers, faulty sound configurations and more.
    We would like to ask for additional information. Please provide the following:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Are you referring to sound quality of the computer/speakers/headphones?
    • Have you checked from the manufacturer's website if there's a driver available to be installed? Since you've mentioned you just updated your device.

Moreover, we suggest that you check this article to troubleshoot sound problems in Windows 10. Make sure to follow
    the steps one-by-one.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting steps.

PreciousLeb, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

hi, need help the sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up

1. hi, need help the sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up - Similar Threads - need help sound

2. hi, need help the sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi, need help the sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up: hi, need help the Lenovo laptop sound is very low does anyone know how to raise it up i checked on sound system and no error shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-need-help-the-sound-is-very-low-does-anyone/e56cb24f-a221-4619-8031-af807c8e814d
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this problem urgently I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem urgently I need help: Hello! So for months my computer has been working fine and amazingly but yesterday I cleaned my computer and it was fine everything was great until I accidentally entered the wrong password and it said enter A1B2C3 and I tried to enter it but when I clicked the buttons or...
  4. Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?: HiI have a laptop having AMD Radeon r5 m330 2gb Vram and Intel hd graphics 5500.8gb RamNow if anyone knows about gameloop i need some help setting for no lag.Can anyone tell me which settings suits my laptop to play Call of duty Mobile with no lag and if not then what are the...
  5. Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?: HiI have a laptop having AMD Radeon r5 m330 2gb Vram and Intel hd graphics 5500.8gb RamNow if anyone knows about gameloop i need some help setting for no lag.Can anyone tell me which settings suits my laptop to play Call of duty Mobile with no lag and if not then what are the...
  6. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  7. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  8. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Does anyone know how to fix this? (Turn sound on)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (Turn sound on): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4999l/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_turn_sound_on/
  10. sound is very low

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound is very low: sound is very low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-very-low/1ef273d3-d577-46c7-bef2-d276ef859e36