Windows 10: Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games...

Discus and support Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games I have to force shutdown it started 2 weeks ago no bsod... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SOLID196, Jan 30, 2023.

1. SOLID196 Win User

Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games...

Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games I have to force shutdown it started 2 weeks ago no bsod screen just after rebooting in event viewer error 10016 dcom always same time as the crash and fan ramp starts nothing else installed 3 times new OSon different hard drives same issue upon the last time i wanted to install my 4th OS i got message that my pc doesn't support win 11 ! and the bios went pixelated with mentioning gpu firmware not uefi or something i cleard cmos and it went back to normal again installed new os flashed bios of mobo the pr

:)

SOLID196, Jan 30, 2023

2. PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

My pc fans would ramp up and then the pc would crash starting with a black screen and speedy fans. I notice that this is here now(pics). My screen does a light flickering aswell, just after startup for a couple of seconds. The flickering seems to be like the brightness is going up then down randomly. I alsp updated my drivers about an hout before this started happening. I uninstalled the driver and it happened after too.
    Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games... [​IMG]

Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games... [​IMG]

JumpyBuggy, Jan 30, 2023
  3. PC randomly freezes, fans ramp up and then reboots

Hello, I need help. I have an old all-in-one HP TouchSmart 520 PC and a time ago the PC used to reboot by itself and displaying sometimes a message indicating an error with the HDD (No boot disk detected). That error has not appeared recently, however when using the PC it randomly freezes, then SOMETIMES the screen display one color (all white or black or red), then SOMETIMES the CPU fan ramps up and then reboots. Sometimes the PC just freezes and reboots without the fan speeding up or the screen turning into one color, sometimes it freezes then makes only one BEEP and reboots. And a few times I press the power button and the CPU fan spins, and the power LED is on but the screen stays black and the USB devices wont work.

The PC was very dirty so I cleaned it, replaced the thermal paste and still crashes, so its not a thermal issue. Windows indicated that the HDD had some problems so I clicked on repair and now it says that there are no issues. I already checked the event viewer and there are a lot of errors but basically says that the PC shut down unexpectetly. The reboots are not consistent, sometimes it reboots after 5min, sometimes after 1hr.

I dont know if I should remove the 2 ram modules and install a single one I have of another PC, idk if its an HDD issue since I dont see a relation betweeen the fans ramping up and the HDD maybe being bad. I need some help pls

Diego Mauricio Castro Soto, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Ztruker Win User

Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games...

Black Screen, GPU Fan 100% When Playing Games

I would suggest going back to at least the October version:

Ztruker, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

1. Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games... - Similar Threads - goes full ramp

2. I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc: I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc i get this error code 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002206...
  3. I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc: I keep getting black screen and then my fans ramp up to full speed and restarts my pc i get this error code 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000002206...
  4. at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.: i have downloaded all drivers for my hardware, updated my bios but it still occures from now and than.it happens during high load and high tempreatures but also during low load and low temps.#componentsryzen 5 7600xgigabyte rtx 4070lian li 011 dyasrock steel legend b650Enzxt...
  5. at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.

at random times my pc goes 100% fan speed and full black screen.: i have downloaded all drivers for my hardware, updated my bios but it still occures from now and than.it happens during high load and high tempreatures but also during low load and low temps.#componentsryzen 5 7600xgigabyte rtx 4070lian li 011 dyasrock steel legend b650Enzxt...
  6. While gaming. my screen goes black randomly and gpu fans ramp up to maximum speed but i can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    While gaming. my screen goes black randomly and gpu fans ramp up to maximum speed but i can...: screen blacks out, gpu fans max out, i have gotten a new psu and suddenly got this issue and its very annoyingplease help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-gaming-my-screen-goes-black-randomly-and-gpu/95885eaa-1b5a-46c1-822c-014d34591b99
  7. Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games...

Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games...: Hi pc goes full ramp on fans with black screen either on desktop with no load or in games I have to force shutdown it started 2 weeks ago no bsod screen just after rebooting in event viewer error 10016 dcom always same time as the crash and fan ramp starts nothing else...
  8. PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes: My pc fans would ramp up and then the pc would crash starting with a black screen and speedy fans. I notice that this is here nowpics. My screen does a light flickering aswell, just after startup for a couple of seconds. The flickering seems to be like the brightness is going...
  9. PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes: My pc fans would ramp up and then the pc would crash starting with a black screen and speedy fans. I notice that this is here nowpics. My screen does a light flickering aswell, just after startup for a couple of seconds. The flickering seems to be like the brightness is going...
  10. PC fans ramping up with a black screen, eventually crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging