Windows 10: hi please could you help

Discus and support hi please could you help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi I bought a pc of someone of facebook I was told the windows 10 on it was all fine, but once I got home and looked it isn't activated it says I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kerry_600, Jun 7, 2020.

1. kerry_600 Win User

hi please could you help

hi I bought a pc of someone of facebook I was told the windows 10 on it was all fine, but once I got home and looked it isn't activated it says I need a new product key. please could you let me know if I need to buy windows 10 from a shop and re-install it or can just buy a product key from you and enter it to my computer sorry im not sure how it works. thank you for your time.

:)

kerry_600, Jun 7, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 7, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 7, 2020
  4. hi please could you help

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

hi please could you help

1. hi please could you help - Similar Threads - please help

2. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help: I was just trying to edit my videos but the. I found in photos some very scary pictures these included but were not limited too a photo of a retina Along with that a scary human body looked as if it was crushed down and that's all I saw before I closed my pc please tell how...
  3. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help: I was just trying to edit my videos but the. I found in photos some very scary pictures these included but were not limited too a photo of a retina Along with that a scary human body looked as if it was crushed down and that's all I saw before I closed my pc please tell how...
  4. BSOD on a laptop! I need help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on a laptop! I need help please!: Kernel Power event id 41 category 63 Critical. All drivers from ASUS installed. Latest BIOS also...
  5. BSOD on a laptop! I need help please!

BSOD on a laptop! I need help please!: Kernel Power event id 41 category 63 Critical. All drivers from ASUS installed. Latest BIOS also...
  6. BSOD on a laptop! I need help please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help: I recently reset my HP laptop windows 11 computer and now my display is not working right. I have tried to reset it but to no avail. Can you help?...
  8. I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help

I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help: I recently reset my HP laptop windows 11 computer and now my display is not working right. I have tried to reset it but to no avail. Can you help?...
  9. windows memory_management error bsod please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows memory_management error bsod please help: constantly getting blue screens for memory management.tried replacing ram, cpu. reinstalling windows half a dozen times. every xmp profile/ manual/ auto. all leads to same memory management bsod. and system will always blue screen memory management within a day or two,...
  10. windows memory_management error bsod please help

windows memory_management error bsod please help: constantly getting blue screens for memory management.tried replacing ram, cpu. reinstalling windows half a dozen times. every xmp profile/ manual/ auto. all leads to same memory management bsod. and system will always blue screen memory management within a day or two,...