Windows 10: Hi, quick question about Windows 10 Education

Discus and support Hi, quick question about Windows 10 Education in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can you downgrade from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home? submitted by /u/Seised [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Seised, Aug 15, 2020.

1. /u/Seised Win User

Hi, quick question about Windows 10 Education

Can you downgrade from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home?

submitted by /u/Seised
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Seised, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 for Education AMA on August 31st 2017

Source: Save the date: Windows 10 for Education AMA on August 31st Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Aug 15, 2020
  4. ajames21 Win User

Question WIndows 10 Education

Thanks for the information but I do have another question about windows 10 education does the product key of the windows 10 education say if there is going to be any expiry date. Also does windows 10 education includes xbox app for windows 10 education
    since i'm a pc gamer.

ajames21, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Hi, quick question about Windows 10 Education - Similar Threads - quick question Education

2. Quick Question about CPU Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Question about CPU Power: Hello, i wanted to ask a quick question. So i wanna buy a laptop with Intel Core i3-10110U CPU and it says ,,up to 4.1 GHz" What does it mean? Does it mean that it can be overclocked to 4.1GHz or it has 4.1GHz by default? Thanks!...
  3. Question about quick assist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about quick assist: So, I’ve been having some issues with a potential malware and hundreds of these weird files that I didn’t know what they were so I got into touch with someone from tech support through live chat. I was asked a few questions before he asked whether or not I would feel...
  4. Quick Question about Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick Question about Windows: Hi Just wondering if you could pass a question onto your CEO Satya Nadella.... "Looking towards the future do you think that it is feasible to anticipate that an operating system will be developed which will actually be stable, providing functionality that will be reliable...
  5. Quick question about encryption.

Quick question about encryption.: I want to encrypt a folder but the folder will be getting files added to it on a regular basis. Does windows 10 auto encrypt the files I add to the encrypted folder? submitted by /u/EdwardTeach84 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Education question

Windows 10 Education question: Hey all, I’m building a PC and someone I know has kindly offered to get me a download and key for Windows 10 Education. I’m not a student and don’t have a university email and I was wondering if this would be a problem for installing and using this version of the program....
  7. Windows 10 Education Question

Windows 10 Education Question: If I use a Windows 10 Education key that my school provided me, on a brand-new PC, can they see what I do on the PC at all? This is granted it is not enrolled in a domain, and there is no 3rd party software installed. I'm interested in outfitting some of my computers with...
  8. Windows 10 Education questions

Windows 10 Education questions: I have a few questions regarding Windows 10 Education and I’d be really grateful if someone could answer those. I graduated in 2016 and at that time I saw on the software center of my university that graduating students were allowed to download and keep a copy of Windows 10...
  9. A quick question about windows 10 activation and windows accounts.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A quick question about windows 10 activation and windows accounts.: I am building a custom computer. If I install windows 10 from a usb using the iso tool, and I already own windows `10 on an old computer. could I use my Microsoft account to activate the new version or do i need to buy windows 10 again...
  10. Quick question about a clean install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quick question about a clean install.: I've been wanting to do a clean install of windows 10 for a long time. I have windows 10, but I want to reinstall it. I want to start fresh, so I've backed up my files. I just have one question, will I need to reinstall my drivers? Because I have no idea where to find...