Windows 10: Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...

Discus and support Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download and install?2023-01 cumulative update preview KB5019275... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karen Holmes1, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...

Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download and install?2023-01 cumulative update preview KB5019275

:)

Karen Holmes1, Jan 29, 2023
  2. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...

Hi galaxy and ok google not working

I cannot get voice to work on ok Google or HI galaxy. For the past two day I have done all the steps suggested for the past over and over and over. I can't figure it out. It was working fine...now not at all. Please help. I am at such a loss with out
    it. .

Connietheit girl, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...

1. Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download... - Similar Threads - Same question others

2. Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...: Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download and install?2023-01 cumulative update preview KB5019275...
  3. Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...: Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download and install?2023-01 cumulative update preview KB5019275...
  4. Ok I have a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok I have a question: if I have a java account does that mean I'm legally allowed to use altening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-i-have-a-question/e2c7e6dc-a0db-45a1-8012-76324bfee93b
  5. Ok, Dumb Question.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ok, Dumb Question.: So, ive been wanting to know the awnser to this for a very long time, it keeps me up at night. What I need to know is if its possible to take a bunch of 4 port usb hubs and plug them into eachother about 50 times and then plug usb sticks into the 3 other ports on each one...
  6. ssd bracket

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ssd bracket: I am replacing a 2.5" hard drive with an SSD in a laptop. The existing bracket is damaged so I need a replacement. I can't find one anywhere online, it's one of those with two thin metal sides and a plastic back. Any idea where I could get one? 167915
  7. hi the same

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi the same: i am so upset that i can't play fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-the-same/734f5710-9dcf-43a9-8893-7a88d007b3e8
  8. Download speed different for other windows accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Download speed different for other windows accounts: Having issues with download and upload speeds on the second windows account added to out new pc. The first account added downloads quite quick while doing anything on the internet with other accounts is much slower. Is there any reason why this might be or a setting that...
  9. Same computer different download speed by username

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Same computer different download speed by username: Issue: Download speeds under one login name are about 1/2 of all other names. This happened after a windows 10 update. If I log in under username-1 my download speeds are about 18 MB/s. This is the main account. Log in under any other username (same computer) and...
  10. Same computer models, same Windows version, different appearance?

in Windows 10 Support
    Same computer models, same Windows version, different appearance?: I have two of the same HP All-in-One computers that are both running the same version of Windows (AE), but when I open explorer the views are different. One shows icons under Quick Access, and one shows folders. How do you change them? I cannot find any option to "display as...