Windows 10: hi sir

Discus and support hi sir in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi sir I have the win 10 key but Idont have acopy of win10 can u help me thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by at494949, Dec 22, 2018.

1. at494949 Win User

hi sir

hi sir

I have the win 10 key

but Idont have acopy of win10

can u help me

thank you

:)

at494949, Dec 22, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 22, 2018
  3. hello sir

Hi,

More information is required to assist you correctly.

I suggest that you read this for suggestions on how to ask a question in help forums:

"Suggestions for asking a question on help forums"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375/en-us

Bill Smithers, Dec 22, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

hi sir

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond hi sir :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

hi sir

1. hi sir - Similar Threads - sir

2. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  3. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  4. GOOD EVENING SIR AGO FEW WEEK I TRY TO INSTALL WINDOW 7 UPDATE BUT 1 PROBLEM IS HERE :...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GOOD EVENING SIR AGO FEW WEEK I TRY TO INSTALL WINDOW 7 UPDATE BUT 1 PROBLEM IS HERE :...: GOOD EVENING SIR AGO FEW WEEK I TRY TO INSTALL WINDOW 7 UPDATE BUT 1 PROBLEM IS HERE : WHEN CLICK ON CHECK FOR UPDATE THIS KIND OF INSTRUCTION WS GIVEN BY WINDOWS SO I ATTACH A PHOTO OF MY PROBLEM...
  5. GOOD EVENING SIR AGO FEW WEEK I TRY TO INSTALL WINDOW 7 UPDATE BUT 1 PROBLEM IS HERE :...

GOOD EVENING SIR AGO FEW WEEK I TRY TO INSTALL WINDOW 7 UPDATE BUT 1 PROBLEM IS HERE :...: GOOD EVENING SIR AGO FEW WEEK I TRY TO INSTALL WINDOW 7 UPDATE BUT 1 PROBLEM IS HERE : WHEN CLICK ON CHECK FOR UPDATE THIS KIND OF INSTRUCTION WS GIVEN BY WINDOWS SO I ATTACH A PHOTO OF MY PROBLEM...
  6. Sir i have installation id need confirmation id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sir i have installation id need confirmation id: I have installation id need product idGhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sir-i-have-installation-id-need-confirmation-id/b81fc1cb-fcb7-42ab-bf0d-a81633ec2eec
  7. Sir i have installation id need confirmation id

Sir i have installation id need confirmation id: I have installation id need product idGhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sir-i-have-installation-id-need-confirmation-id/b81fc1cb-fcb7-42ab-bf0d-a81633ec2eec
  8. Sir i have installation id need confirmation id

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....: sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64. Windows 10 always update it to version 456.71. Why?I think that on windows server old driver version is saved and windows need to update it.My email: *** Email address is removed for...
  10. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....: sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64. Windows 10 always update it to version 456.71. Why?I think that on windows server old driver version is saved and windows need to update it.My email: *** Email address is removed for...