Windows 10: hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account...

Discus and support hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account problem is i dont have my games on the account i can log in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by petta ivy, May 17, 2023.

1. petta ivy Win User

hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account...

hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account problem is i dont have my games on the account i can log in on so how can i log in on my main account

:)

petta ivy, May 17, 2023

2. Issues with logging into Store and Mail with Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Hi Ravi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change computer is not connected to the network or there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "while log in to Microsoft account in store or mail ", are you connected to the internet while trying to configure Microsoft account in Store and Mail? Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail app?
    • Are you logged into the Microsoft Account or Local Account?

I suggest you to run the below Windows Store apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with an update on issue with logging into store and mail, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 17, 2023
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, May 17, 2023
  4. hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account...

microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out

This all started when i went from 1909 to 2004 and back to 1909 due to bugs and eventually updated again back to 2004 .
    So currently on 2004 and my mail app starts randomly logging me out of mail both my ms account and my google accounts . At first i thought it was a mail issue , tried the basic troubleshooting no luck . (These were the steps i tried FIX: Your account settings are out of date in Windows 10 Mail app) So i just used gmail in the web and carried on . But eventually i noticed it wasn't just the mail app but the ms store and the Xbox game pass app too logging me out. I'm clueless what the issue could be any help will be apprenticed . Thanks

Windows 10 Home Ver 2004
    Original Thread (Told to start a new one)microsoft account keeps logging out

fireblast327, May 17, 2023
Thema:

hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account...

1. hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account... - Similar Threads - cant log microsoft

2. hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account...: hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account problem is i dont have my games on the account i can log in on so how can i log in on my main account...
  3. hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account...: hi so i cant log in microsoft store with my account but i can log in with another account problem is i dont have my games on the account i can log in on so how can i log in on my main account...
  4. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  5. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  6. How can I log in to my microsoft account?

How can I log in to my microsoft account?: First, my windows was locked, I need to find my BilLocker recovery key to unlock it. When I was trying to log in to my account, I was asked to verify my ID, so I used this security recovery steps, but unfortunately I didn't copy the code I got. Now I can not use this method...
  7. I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop: Hi, i cant log in/sign in in to microsoft account in my laptop. It always says "Something went wrong. Whatever happened its probably our fault. Please try again" I have tried a lot of advices i found online, but it still does not work. Can you please help? Thank you....
  8. I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT: i CANT ACCESS THROUGH MY MS ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME I OPEN THE THINGS I ENCODED IT SAYS THAT I HAVE AN UNLICENSED ACCOUNT AND I CANT EDIT IT. EVERY TIME I TRY TO SIGN IN I CANT SIGN IN THROUGH MY ACCOUNT UNLESS I SIGN IN THROUGH MANAGE MY ACCOUNTS. BUT STILL I CANT ACCESS THE...
  9. I cant log off my account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant log off my account: The thing is that i want to sell a computer im not using anymore, but every time i try to delete the device from the account, the microsoft page says that its deleted but the pc has still my account with my email in there. I tried restarting the pc but it stays there and it...
  10. Can I use Local Account to log in but Microsoft Account for Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I use Local Account to log in but Microsoft Account for Store: Title says it all. I like to boot up and log in with no password but I want to use my Microsoft account when I am fooling with store apps. Is this possible? 14892