Windows 10: Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so...

Discus and support Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so should i update it will it go back to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raul isgandarli, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so...

Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so should i update it will it go back to windows 10

:)

Raul isgandarli, Feb 19, 2023

2. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Feb 19, 2023
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Feb 19, 2023
  4. MrGenius Win User

Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so...

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download November 30 CU KB4051963 x64 (493.1MB)

Brings system to 16299.98

List of improvements and fixes found here.

There's a few other November 30 updates too(KB4054022, KB4055237, KB4052342). I'm not sure whether you'd want, or need, to install them as well. But for more info to base your decision on see the links above^^^.

MrGenius, Feb 19, 2023
Thema:

Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so...

1. Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so... - Similar Threads - finished downloading keep

2. I have i3 7th Gen laptop bouilt windows 10.So as it was going to expire ,so I downloaded...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have i3 7th Gen laptop bouilt windows 10.So as it was going to expire ,so I downloaded...: I have i3 7th Gen laptop body and I use monitor for screening.My laptop has inbuilt windows 10.So as it was going to expire ,so I downloaded windows 10 iso file and started installing without pendrive or any usb drive.It began installing and as it was installing,i fell...
  3. I have i3 7th Gen laptop bouilt windows 10.So as it was going to expire ,so I downloaded...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have i3 7th Gen laptop bouilt windows 10.So as it was going to expire ,so I downloaded...: I have i3 7th Gen laptop body and I use monitor for screening.My laptop has inbuilt windows 10.So as it was going to expire ,so I downloaded windows 10 iso file and started installing without pendrive or any usb drive.It began installing and as it was installing,i fell...
  4. I have i3 7th Gen laptop bouilt windows 10.So as it was going to expire ,so I downloaded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so...: Hi so i have finished downloading windows 11 but i keep receiving windows 10 updates so should i update it will it go back to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-i-have-finished-downloading-windows-11-but-i/f31112f4-60b2-437b-a197-052b35e2ee9c
  6. Hi, I have still not received the 22h2 update on my windows 11 laptop. I tried downloading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have still not received the 22h2 update on my windows 11 laptop. I tried downloading...: The update doesn't show up in my settings and failed when I downloaded it through the windows assisstant. Please tell me why I am unable to access it and when will I be able to access it?...
  7. Hi, I have still not received the 22h2 update on my windows 11 laptop. I tried downloading...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I have still not received the 22h2 update on my windows 11 laptop. I tried downloading...: The update doesn't show up in my settings and failed when I downloaded it through the windows assisstant. Please tell me why I am unable to access it and when will I be able to access it?...
  8. Hi! So I have Outlook installed in my smartphone, and I receive emails there with no...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi! So I have Outlook installed in my smartphone, and I receive emails there with no...: Hi! So I have Outlook installed in my smartphone, and I receive emails there with no problem But when I login in a browser on my PC, I don't see any emails at all? Is this a known issue?...
  9. So I was downloading the new Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I was downloading the new Update: I kept getting page_fault_in_nonpaged_area bsod. Barely after many tries I was able to get through and finish the update. I also get this randomly when leaving my pc on for a awhile. Should I reset my PC fully to see if this fixes this. submitted by /u/G3NERALCROSS911...
  10. So, I was downloading Windows 10 when I accidentally shut it down, so I restarted it but an...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So, I was downloading Windows 10 when I accidentally shut it down, so I restarted it but an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lollollmaolol12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7n762/so_i_was_downloading_windows_10_when_i/