Windows 10: Hi, so today i started my laptop as ussually and this weird square appears in my screen,...

Discus and support Hi, so today i started my laptop as ussually and this weird square appears in my screen,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Esecube [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Esecube, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Hi, so today i started my laptop as ussually and this weird square appears in my screen,...

/u/Esecube, Jul 15, 2020

2. Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop.

As the title said a weird shadow has appeared on my laptop. I have changed backgrounds to see if that was the problem. Nope. I think it was left after a closed a browser tab the other day.
    Hi, so today i started my laptop as ussually and this weird square appears in my screen,... [​IMG]

CaptainCheesey0, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Hi, so today i started my laptop as ussually and this weird square appears in my screen,...

Small squares replacing my PLAY button and : etc

Hi, so today i started my laptop as ussually and this weird square appears in my screen,... [​IMG]
    So
    i got my surface book 2 for abt 3 months now,amazing laptop,however today i decided i would like to change the font,and so i did,however the change of font caused my laptop to show some changes,including : becoming a small square and the music play button
    becoming two weird looking bars,how can i change it back to the normal font,can someone walk me through it step by step?

***Moved from: (Surface / Surface Book 2 / Display and screen)***

jovesterng, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Hi, so today i started my laptop as ussually and this weird square appears in my screen,...

1. Hi, so today i started my laptop as ussually and this weird square appears in my screen,... - Similar Threads - today started laptop

2. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares appearing on my screen: Black squares keep appearing on my screen. All kinds of patterns and sizes. They appear for a split second then disappear. If the screen doesn't refresh, they stay there until I move my mouse. This isn't the screen's fault, I have tried using different screen to no avail....
  3. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black squares appearing on my screen: Black squares keep appearing on my screen. All kinds of patterns and sizes. They appear for a split second then disappear. If the screen doesn't refresh, they stay there until I move my mouse. This isn't the screen's fault, I have tried using different screen to no avail....
  4. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird red squares show up on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird red squares show up on my screen: They're caught on screenshot so I assume it's not a monitor issue. They go away when I switch windows or tabs, so it might be related to reddit specifically? Although I don't see how that's possible, or maybe a graphics driver issue? It's the first time this has happened and...
  6. Weird red squares show up on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird red squares show up on my screen: They're caught on screenshot so I assume it's not a monitor issue. They go away when I switch windows or tabs, so it might be related to reddit specifically? Although I don't see how that's possible, or maybe a graphics driver issue? It's the first time this has happened and...
  7. Weird red squares show up on my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. So today I turned on my laptop and the screen didn't turn on so I plugged it into my TV and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So today I turned on my laptop and the screen didn't turn on so I plugged it into my TV and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/7447danisl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqsbph/so_today_i_turned_on_my_laptop_and_the_screen/
  9. "Activate Windows" appeared on my screen today

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Activate Windows" appeared on my screen today: Hello, today, the "Activate Windows" message appeared on my screen. I am neither unable to use any Office software ; so I tried to reset my computer keeping my files, but the process failed every time I tried. When I try to run the Activate Windows Troubleshooting, the...
  10. Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Shadow Appearing on my laptop.: As the title said a weird shadow has appeared on my laptop. I have changed backgrounds to see if that was the problem. Nope. I think it was left after a closed a browser tab the other day. [img] 54679