Windows 10: Hi team, I accidentally deleted camera driver I tried to install from the lenovo...

Discus and support Hi team, I accidentally deleted camera driver I tried to install from the lenovo... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi team, I accidentally deleted camera driver I tried to install driver from lenovo manufacturer which is also not working is there any other way I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yellapragada Pavan, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Hi team, I accidentally deleted camera driver I tried to install from the lenovo...

Hi team, I accidentally deleted camera driver I tried to install driver from lenovo manufacturer which is also not working is there any other way I can get back my camera

:)

Yellapragada Pavan, Dec 9, 2022
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Dec 9, 2022
  3. musek Win User
    ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Dec 9, 2022
  4. erocker Win User

Hi team, I accidentally deleted camera driver I tried to install from the lenovo...

ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

Hi team, I accidentally deleted camera driver I tried to install from the lenovo...

1. Hi team, I accidentally deleted camera driver I tried to install from the lenovo... - Similar Threads - team accidentally deleted

2. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  3. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  4. I accidentally delete fingerprint reader driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally delete fingerprint reader driver.: How can i redownload the driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-delete-fingerprint-reader-driver/32139f0e-d577-4a60-b1bb-6fc2c795cd05
  5. I accidentally delete fingerprint reader driver.

I accidentally delete fingerprint reader driver.: How can i redownload the driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-delete-fingerprint-reader-driver/32139f0e-d577-4a60-b1bb-6fc2c795cd05
  6. Hi i accidentally deleted the eaconnect.microsoft version file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i accidentally deleted the eaconnect.microsoft version file: so because of that i cannot reset my pc because i also have a ransomware file and when i try to get the ransomware file out i cant because of deleting a very important file i would appreciate someone to help me thanks...
  7. Hi i accidentally deleted the eaconnect.microsoft version file

Hi i accidentally deleted the eaconnect.microsoft version file: so because of that i cannot reset my pc because i also have a ransomware file and when i try to get the ransomware file out i cant because of deleting a very important file i would appreciate someone to help me thanks...
  8. I deleted Bluetooth drivers because they weren't working, the drivers I try to install from...

I deleted Bluetooth drivers because they weren't working, the drivers I try to install from...: I already downloaded the new drivers for windows 11 from the official Intel website but they dont even show up in device manager and certainly doesn't work. I have a dell core i5 laptop that runs on windows 11. I just want Bluetooth....
  9. I deleted Bluetooth drivers because they weren't working, the drivers I try to install from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted Bluetooth drivers because they weren't working, the drivers I try to install from...: I already downloaded the new drivers for windows 11 from the official Intel website but they dont even show up in device manager and certainly doesn't work. I have a dell core i5 laptop that runs on windows 11. I just want Bluetooth....
  10. Hi team, I accidentally deleted camera driver I tried to install from the lenovo...

Hi team, I accidentally deleted camera driver I tried to install from the lenovo...: Hi team, I accidentally deleted camera driver I tried to install driver from lenovo manufacturer which is also not working is there any other way I can get back my camera...