Windows 10: Hi Team, I have a quick question. Does windows activation format the drives of the unit?...

Discus and support Hi Team, I have a quick question. Does windows activation format the drives of the unit?... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Team, I have a quick question. Does windows activation format the drives of the unit? Please help. Hi Team, I have a quick question. Does windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JasonLatina, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Hi Team, I have a quick question. Does windows activation format the drives of the unit?...

Hi Team, I have a quick question. Does windows activation format the drives of the unit? Please help.

Hi Team, I have a quick question. Does windows activation format the drives of the unit? Please help.

:)

JasonLatina, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Dec 11, 2019
  3. KBD
    KBD Win User
    Format question

I want to format my HD before putting stuff back on it and i have a question. I want to perform a full format not quick when i go to Computer Management in the Control Panel and right click on the drive and select format i'll be getting a full format right? Also what is allocation unit size, should i leave that at default?

4. Wile E Win User

Hi Team, I have a quick question. Does windows activation format the drives of the unit?...

Quick format or normal format?

I have a 500GB drive in my iMac, to format 250GB for boot camp and Windows took around 45min. I tried quick format first, but it didn't work. So, yes, I feel your pain. lol

Wile E, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Hi Team, I have a quick question. Does windows activation format the drives of the unit?...

1. Hi Team, I have a quick question. Does windows activation format the drives of the unit?... - Similar Threads - Team quick question

2. Hi team!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi team!: Hello team! I have been experiencing some issues regarding windows 11 i have install windows 11 last week after sometime most of the features stops working like search in the start menu and i can't activates the windows because if try to access the activation options in the...
  3. Hi team!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi team!: Hello team! I have been experiencing some issues regarding windows 11 i have install windows 11 last week after sometime most of the features stops working like search in the start menu and i can't activates the windows because if try to access the activation options in the...
  4. Hi team!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi team!: Hello team! I have been experiencing some issues regarding my pc am using tablet pc that support windows however i have install the new os using usb flash drive and unfortunately the speaker, touching screen, mouse and keyboard has stop functioning i also try updating the...
  5. Hi team!

Hi team!: Hello team! I have been experiencing some issues regarding my pc am using tablet pc that support windows however i have install the new os using usb flash drive and unfortunately the speaker, touching screen, mouse and keyboard has stop functioning i also try updating the...
  6. Hi team!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Hi Microsoft team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Microsoft team: Hi Microsoft team Iam getting a problem with Microsoft Store after upgrading my computer from windows 7 ultimate to windows 8.1 pro My problem is it stucks at loading screen forever and doesn't open i have tried everything which you gave commands and all please tell me why...
  8. Quick format a Bitlocked drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick format a Bitlocked drive: I have a couple of dozen 1TB drives that are Bitlocked and I wish to render them unreadable, but also reuse them later.I am wondering if a Quick Format would make the rest of the original encrypted material left on the disk indecipherable because of what Quick Format actually...
  9. Quick format a Bitlocked drive

Quick format a Bitlocked drive: I have a couple of dozen 1TB drives that are Bitlocked and I wish to render them unreadable, but also reuse them later.I am wondering if a Quick Format would make the rest of the original encrypted material left on the disk indecipherable because of what Quick Format actually...
  10. Hi, quick question about Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, quick question about Windows 10 Education: Can you downgrade from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home? submitted by /u/Seised [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia7pua/hi_quick_question_about_windows_10_education/