Windows 10: hi the same

Discus and support hi the same in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i am so upset that i can't play fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-the-same/734f5710-9dcf-43a9-8893-7a88d007b3e8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshKantor, Mar 28, 2020.

1. hi the same

i am so upset that i can't play fortnite

:)

JoshKantor, Mar 28, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 28, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond hi the same :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 28, 2020
  4. hi the same

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

hi the same

1. hi the same - Similar Threads - same

2. Windows 10 too many activations on the same device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 too many activations on the same device?: I've had my computer since 2014 and it's had a few factory resets since then. The most recent one was around 6+ months ago and recently my computer told me that my Windows wasn't activated. I tried a lot of fixes online thinking it was an error but I think it has just been...
  3. Windows 10 too many activations on the same device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 too many activations on the same device?: I've had my computer since 2014 and it's had a few factory resets since then. The most recent one was around 6+ months ago and recently my computer told me that my Windows wasn't activated. I tried a lot of fixes online thinking it was an error but I think it has just been...
  4. Windows 10 too many activations on the same device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD: Hi there, I was having computer freezes on my previous Windows 11 computer, so I upgraded everything except for the C Drive SSD and Video Card NVIDIA 4090. What is weird is that I can play some games and use windows at times with no issues but some instances it freezes...
  6. Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD

Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD: Hi there, I was having computer freezes on my previous Windows 11 computer, so I upgraded everything except for the C Drive SSD and Video Card NVIDIA 4090. What is weird is that I can play some games and use windows at times with no issues but some instances it freezes...
  7. How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...: Here is idea. I have opend Telegram, Discord, Steam, Battle.net - same time I want to work at project or to play a game. How i can "1 click" disable all notification from these apps. Only manual each one by one?I Know Windows 11 have button "dont bother" or smth like this in...
  8. How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...

How can i mute all incoming messages from multiple apps SAME TIME when i play games for...: Here is idea. I have opend Telegram, Discord, Steam, Battle.net - same time I want to work at project or to play a game. How i can "1 click" disable all notification from these apps. Only manual each one by one?I Know Windows 11 have button "dont bother" or smth like this in...
  9. Same file name on same folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Same file name on same folder: Hi . I have windows 10 And it hepend few times that i same file name and same file format qt the same folderThis time i didnt change the name of the exact filesI just download the files from email and download two times than put them on the same folder..and it let me...Ive...
  10. Same file name on same folder

Same file name on same folder: Hi . I have windows 10 And it hepend few times that i same file name and same file format qt the same folderThis time i didnt change the name of the exact filesI just download the files from email and download two times than put them on the same folder..and it let me...Ive...