Windows 10: hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?

Discus and support hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by momenmomen1, Oct 8, 2021.

1. hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?

How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?thanks

:)

momenmomen1, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Hide or Show Seconds on Taskbar Clock in Windows 10

Hello @jrjr, hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ? :)

You can use step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below to manually change your "Long time" format to h:mm ss tt like below to have a space between time (hour/minutes) and seconds on the taskbar system clock.

*Arrow Change Date and Time Formats in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ? [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 8, 2021
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 8, 2021
  4. hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?

Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?

1. hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ? - Similar Threads - hide Clock Date

2. Can hide Date on taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can hide Date on taskbar Windows 11: Hi Microsoft, can remove date on taskbar windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-hide-date-on-taskbar-windows-11/20b0668a-a095-4aa2-b5c2-2a1d4605673e
  3. Can hide Date on taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can hide Date on taskbar Windows 11: Hi Microsoft, can remove date on taskbar windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-hide-date-on-taskbar-windows-11/20b0668a-a095-4aa2-b5c2-2a1d4605673e
  4. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  5. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  6. hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?

hi there : How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?: How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 11 ?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-how-to-hide-clock-and-date-from-taskbar/5d7f73f2-fd8a-4698-b9da-d9abb2a02e79
  7. How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 10: In this article, we will show you the methods to hide or unhide the clock and date from Windows 10 Taskbar. By default, the Taskbar displays the date and time. On hovering the mouse cursor, it also displays the day. By clicking on it, you can access the Windows calendar....
  8. Clock and date on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock and date on taskbar: Hey all I just installed the new preview of Win 10 19624 and now my time and date are gone. I tried the right click to go to properties to fix it and properties weren't there. I went to the settings menu and didn't see it there either. How can I fix this?...
  9. Clock and date in taskbar

Clock and date in taskbar: I have tried every thing I can think of, but the clock and date do NOT show in the taskbar on the right. I've added clock 1 or clock 2, I've gone thru setting and control panel. I've rebooted the computer. How do I get a clock and date to show on my taskbar?...
  10. Hide Date in Taskbar ?

Hide Date in Taskbar ?: Hi, Can I hide the date (but not the time) in the taskbar ? On Win8 it would not show when using small taskbar buttons. Thanks. 7990