Windows 10: Hi there i am having a problem with my gpu AMD 540 redeon code 45

Discus and support Hi there i am having a problem with my gpu AMD 540 redeon code 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there i am having a problem with my gpu AMD 540 redeon and my laptop is lenovo IdeaPad 330s . My gpu is not detected anywhere even in device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PRANVATSINGH1, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Hi there i am having a problem with my gpu AMD 540 redeon code 45

Hi there i am having a problem with my gpu AMD 540 redeon and my laptop is lenovo IdeaPad 330s . My gpu is not detected anywhere even in device manager its only showing in hidden device and its showing error code 45 hardware is not connected anybody has any solution plz help

:)

PRANVATSINGH1, Jun 29, 2021
  2. Ken_Fox Win User

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

I have the same problem.

I did the steps, but it is still hidden in device manager and still has CODE 45.

Can you please help me..

I have aspire 5750G with NVIDIA Geforce GT 540m.

Thanks.

Ken_Fox, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

Hi Chris,

The error code you've received is only used to provide the status of the device. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you roll back to the older driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To do this, please follow the steps listed below:

• Press Windows Key + X then select Device Manager from the list.
    • Locate your graphics driver and double-click to open the Properties
      option.
    • Go to the Driver tab and click the Roll Back Driver button. Click
      OK.
    Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Eileen Gal, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Moticool Win User

Hi there i am having a problem with my gpu AMD 540 redeon code 45

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45 Laptop

Hello,

I am having some problems with my laptop. First, when I try to install any Nvidia drivers for my RTX 2070, it says that the GPU is not supported. When I look in Device Manager, it says that the GPU, which is internally in the computer, is not connected to
    the laptop and gives Code 45. When I look at the control center, that came with the computer, it says the GPU temperature is 0 and usage is also 0%.

Please help,

Moticool, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Hi there i am having a problem with my gpu AMD 540 redeon code 45

1. Hi there i am having a problem with my gpu AMD 540 redeon code 45 - Similar Threads - having problem gpu

2. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45: I have a msi laptop with RTX 3070 laptop gpu and i have some problems with it, at first the gpu is not listed at the device manager but after i checked the show hidden device option, the gpu showed but there is an error code 45 and its not working, i tried to install the...
  3. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45: I have a msi laptop with RTX 3070 laptop gpu and i have some problems with it, at first the gpu is not listed at the device manager but after i checked the show hidden device option, the gpu showed but there is an error code 45 and its not working, i tried to install the...
  4. NVIDIA GPU Laptop error code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My problem with code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My problem with code 45: i was attending a zoom class when my connection cut out.I noticed that i could not find my wifi modem router,eventually i checked on device manager and saw this,can somebody help me?laptop model: Dell Latitude E7450...
  6. My problem with code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My problem with code 45: i was attending a zoom class when my connection cut out.I noticed that i could not find my wifi modem router,eventually i checked on device manager and saw this,can somebody help me?laptop model is:Dell Latitude E7450...
  7. My problem with code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My problem with code 45: i was attending a zoom class when my connection cut out.I noticed that i could not find my wifi modem router,eventually i checked on device manager and saw this,can somebody help me?laptop model is:Dell Latitude E7450...
  8. Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45

Nvidia GPU Not Working. Error Code 45: Hello! While i was downloading a new dirver update around 4th of may, both my screens just went black. I restarted the pc but when the screen didnt recive any signals after 5 minutes i realised something was wrong. I tried plugging in one of my screens into the motherboard...
  9. Windows 10 GPU Code 45

Windows 10 GPU Code 45: 1) Device Manager: not shown. I also have an Intel HD graphics driver, this is working obviously. 2) Show Hidden Devices: there is the GPU. 3) Driver is up to date according to the driver, the manufacturer and Windows Update. Although the Manufacturer Nvidia cannot...
  10. Nvidia GPU Error Code 45 Laptop

Nvidia GPU Error Code 45 Laptop: Hello, I am having some problems with my laptop. First, when I try to install any Nvidia drivers for my RTX 2070, it says that the GPU is not supported. When I look in Device Manager, it says that the GPU, which is internally in the computer, is not connected to the laptop...