Windows 10: hi there I need help

Discus and support hi there I need help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to know where I can download Chrome, but I want to download it from a secure site. Then I want to make it my default browser Thanks Dickson... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BessDickson, Feb 24, 2020.

1. hi there I need help

I want to know where I can download Chrome, but I want to download it from a secure site. Then I want to make it my default browser

Thanks

Dickson

:)

BessDickson, Feb 24, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 24, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 24, 2020
  4. hi there I need help

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

hi there I need help

1. hi there I need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  3. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  4. PC won't boot into bios, need help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't boot into bios, need help!: Here's my PC Specs:- Motherboard: ASrock B550m Pro 4 Bios ver: 2.71- CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X- GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB OC,PCIe- PSU: Coolermaster MWE GOLD v2 modular 650w- RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 AMD Ryzen Memory Kit- HDD: 500GB SSD,M.2-...
  5. PC won't boot into bios, need help!

PC won't boot into bios, need help!: Here's my PC Specs:- Motherboard: ASrock B550m Pro 4 Bios ver: 2.71- CPU: Ryzen 7 5700X- GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB OC,PCIe- PSU: Coolermaster MWE GOLD v2 modular 650w- RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 32GB 2 x 16GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 AMD Ryzen Memory Kit- HDD: 500GB SSD,M.2-...
  6. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  7. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  8. I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.: I have Raycon Bluetooth earbuds. They will connect to my computer but I cannot get them to play audio. They show up under all sound devices and show that they are not allowed but when I hit allow nothing happens. They also show up under more sound settings but it shows that...
  9. I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.

I need help getting my earbuds to play audio.: I have Raycon Bluetooth earbuds. They will connect to my computer but I cannot get them to play audio. They show up under all sound devices and show that they are not allowed but when I hit allow nothing happens. They also show up under more sound settings but it shows that...
  10. Need help for disk conversation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help for disk conversation: Hello Sir i have a 500 gb hard disk in my laptop i converted the hard disk into GPT and made two partitions with a partition assistant 3rd party software, and installed two windows windows 10 and windows 11in both partitions with dual boot, But when I'm using the EasyBCD...