Windows 10: “Hi there” infinite bootloop.

Discus and support “Hi there” infinite bootloop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently reset my pc (cleaned all of the files) and now when I boot up my pc, it’s stuck on the “Hi there” screen and when I hit next, it’ll restart.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BeingUniqueIsHard0-0, Jan 12, 2021.

1. “Hi there” infinite bootloop.

I recently reset my pc (cleaned all of the files) and now when I boot up my pc, it’s stuck on the “Hi there” screen and when I hit next, it’ll restart. I can’t seem to find anything that helps me.

submitted by /u/BeingUniqueIsHard0-0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BeingUniqueIsHard0-0, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Gary Win User

Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/infinite-bootloop-after-updating-to-10130/5d39228c-9dc5-4ef9-9a29-5d3076f37d22

Seems like I am not the only one getting this..

3. jeevee Win User
    Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it)

Hello, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I post my topic in the wrong category. I have problems with my Asus QM1 stick computer. After executing a W10 upgrade it is stuck in an infinite bootloop. Using the esc-button I get access to a screen showing 6 options (see pic 1). When choosing 'secure boot option' the screen as seen on pic 2 opens. And opening the Boot manager gives me 2 options: 'Windows boot manager' and 'Android'. I've tried to reset all sorts of options but so far without any result: the systeem keeps rebooting. Any suggestions?

jeevee, Jan 12, 2021
  4. “Hi there” infinite bootloop.

Infinite Bootloop

Hi,

The first thing you can try is booting into the recovery environment, if possible, and then performing a startup repair.

To access the recovery environment:

1. Turn your computer on and off three times.

2. While booting, make sure you turn off the computer when you see the Windows logo.

3. After the third time, Windows 10 will boot into diagnostics mode.

4. Click Advanced options when the recovery screen appears.

5. Click on Troubleshoot.

6. Select Advanced options.

7. Then, click Startup Repair.

If the Startup repair didn't work, your next option is to try using Windows 10 installation media to fix the issue. You can either create a new

Windows 10 USB Bootable Flash Drive
    , or go to a working Windows 10 PC and create a recovery drive.

After booting into setup, choose the Repair Computer option >
    Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Command Prompt
    . If you are using a recovery drive, click
    Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Command Prompt.

• Once you have the command prompt up on screen, type in BOOTREC /FIXMBRand hit
      Enter to fix any corruption issues with the master boot record. If all goes well, you should see
      The operation completed successfully.

• Next, type BOOTREC /FIXBOOT then hit Enter to write a new boot sector on the hard disk if Windows detects damage.

Still didn't work? If you have your Windows 10 install media, you can boot from it, then perform a
    custom install to try salvaging your data and then reinstalling Windows 10 and your applications.

For a complete instructions, see -
    How to Perform a Custom install of Windows 10

If everything else fails, we suggest you do perform a clean install. Kindly refer to the support article below for a detailed steps.

Let us know how it all turned out.

Joanna 777, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

“Hi there” infinite bootloop.

1. “Hi there” infinite bootloop. - Similar Threads - “Hi there” infinite

2. Infinite bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite bootloop: My laptop keeps restarting itself and i could not even open the recovery option its like 1 sec from booting up samsung logo appears and boom restart again every almost 1 sec it keeps restarting Heres what happened: i reseted my pc and while its reinstalling the windows i...
  3. Computer stuck in infinite bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in infinite bootloop: I was updating my version of windows 10 via the microsoft update wizard that the microsoft store redirected me to. The installer eventually got stuck at a certain percentage and wouldn't budge so I closed it. I tried reopening it and restarting the installation but it only...
  4. Infinite hi there screen need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite hi there screen need help: I've reset my laptop and I'm currently stuck on the hi there screen, I jit next and it says that the reason it has rebooted is connection issues, at first it asked for the wifi password, I entered it and it went about its business. Then it brought me back to the hi there...
  5. Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it)

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it): Hello, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I post my topic in the wrong category. I have problems with my Asus QM1 stick computer. After executing a W10 upgrade it is stuck in an infinite bootloop. Using the esc-button I get access to a screen showing 6 options (see pic...
  6. Infinite bootloop after Windows 10 Update

Infinite bootloop after Windows 10 Update: Hi, Please help me out with this. After a notification from Windows Update Manager, I selected 'Restart Now'. After it got switched off, it is in a constant bootloop. Here is what is happening: 1. Black screen 2. Alienware logo 3. A flash of a window (Seems like CMD)...
  7. Infinite bios bootloop after factory reset

Infinite bios bootloop after factory reset: I facotry reset my pc and throughout the rest it froze. I waited a couple of hours and i turned off my pc. I then turned on my pc and it would display a black screen show bios for a second and then not show anything on my moniter. It also turns of the connection from my...
  8. Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809

Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809: Hi, I recently updated my device to windows 10 v1809 using the windows 10 update assistant. The update was went and i had to restart to complete it. After sometime the computer went to a infinite bootloop where i can see the hp logo of my laptop and thats it! Nothing else,...
  9. Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809

Infinite Bootloop after updating to Windows 10 v1809: Hi, I recently updated my device to windows 10 v1809 using the windows 10 update assistant. The update was went and i had to restart to complete it. After sometime the computer went to a infinite bootloop where i can see the hp logo of my laptop and thats it! Nothing else,...
  10. Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/infinite-bootloop-after-updating-to-10130/5d39228c-9dc5-4ef9-9a29-5d3076f37d22 Hi, I am using a Lenovo E530 notebook with a Kingston HyperX SSD and i updated from 10122 to 10130. When...