Windows 10: Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

Discus and support Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Like it will direct me to a screen that will prevent me from logging in if I don't set up a PIN. How do I turn this off so I can just log in with a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Bashkim Manelli, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

Like it will direct me to a screen that will prevent me from logging in if I don't set up a PIN. How do I turn this off so I can just log in with a password?Thanks.Bashkim

:)

Bashkim Manelli, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Win 10 PIN Required but not set up with PIN

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps

To prevent others from pairing with or using your adapter without your permission, you can change the pairing mode to “Requires a PIN code to pair.” With this setting turned on, anyone trying to connect to your adapter will
    have to be able to see your HDTV, monitor, or projector to get the pairing code. Here’s how to enable this setting:

Step 1: Tap or click Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter
    to open the app

Step 2:Under Pairing mode, tap or click
    Requires PIN code to pair

Windows remembers connected devices, so the adapter won’t prompt you to enter a PIN if you connect to it using the same Surface.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 14, 2022
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

1. Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will... - Similar Threads - computer has issue

2. Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin: Recently I tried entering a password into a KeepassXC application, but it asked me for a Microsoft PIN.I have never set up the Microsoft PIN, so my thought was that if I enable the PIN I could then loginto the keepass database. When I tried to setup the PIN Settings ->...
  3. Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin: Recently I tried entering a password into a KeepassXC application, but it asked me for a Microsoft PIN.I have never set up the Microsoft PIN, so my thought was that if I enable the PIN I could then loginto the keepass database. When I tried to setup the PIN Settings ->...
  4. Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...: I was using my laptop and usually login with a password. It timed out and I tried to log back in about 5 minutes later and the login required a pin instead of a password. I didn't change anything and don't know what my pin is. I would like to change back to my password but as...
  7. The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...: I was using my laptop and usually login with a password. It timed out and I tried to log back in about 5 minutes later and the login required a pin instead of a password. I didn't change anything and don't know what my pin is. I would like to change back to my password but as...
  8. The login for my laptop has changed from a password to a pin. I don't know my pin and don't...

9. Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...: Like it will direct me to a screen that will prevent me from logging in if I don't set up a PIN. How do I turn this off so I can just log in with a password?Thanks.Bashkim...
  10. Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...: Like it will direct me to a screen that will prevent me from logging in if I don't set up a PIN. How do I turn this off so I can just log in with a password?Thanks.Bashkim...