Windows 10: Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

Discus and support Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Like it will direct me to a screen that will prevent me from logging in if I don't set up a PIN. How do I turn this off so I can just log in with a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Bashkim Manelli, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

Like it will direct me to a screen that will prevent me from logging in if I don't set up a PIN. How do I turn this off so I can just log in with a password?Thanks.Bashkim

:)

Bashkim Manelli, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Win 10 PIN Required but not set up with PIN

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps

To prevent others from pairing with or using your adapter without your permission, you can change the pairing mode to “Requires a PIN code to pair.” With this setting turned on, anyone trying to connect to your adapter will
    have to be able to see your HDTV, monitor, or projector to get the pairing code. Here’s how to enable this setting:

Step 1: Tap or click Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter
    to open the app

Step 2:Under Pairing mode, tap or click
    Requires PIN code to pair

Windows remembers connected devices, so the adapter won’t prompt you to enter a PIN if you connect to it using the same Surface.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 14, 2022
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

1. Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will... - Similar Threads - computer has issue

2. Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...: Like it will direct me to a screen that will prevent me from logging in if I don't set up a PIN. How do I turn this off so I can just log in with a password?Thanks.Bashkim...
  3. Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi there, my computer has an issue that requires me to set a PIN and if I don't it will...: Like it will direct me to a screen that will prevent me from logging in if I don't set up a PIN. How do I turn this off so I can just log in with a password?Thanks.Bashkim...
  4. The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...: Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried getting rid of the pin using the jank “cancel” method but when you try to sign in again it says that you have no pin and...
  5. The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The forced Pin upon me has now locked me out of my computer for good. Microsoft: The...: Being connected to a microsoft account has completely screwed me and made me lose everything. Googled around seems there is no fix to this error. Tried getting rid of the pin using the jank “cancel” method but when you try to sign in again it says that you have no pin and...
  6. Hi My computer has been freezing every now and then

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi My computer has been freezing every now and then: My computer freezes every now and then.I have done memory checks, HDD checks and sfc/ scannow checks.it all passes.So close to doing another reset.Here is my speccy listhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccPr82VJ30nLcG-kGWHptbWFLyPXUbJ9/view?usp=sharing...
  7. how to disable "your organisation has set the following PIN requirements"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to disable "your organisation has set the following PIN requirements"?: this is my own personal laptop with my own personal account. this started after i added my school account so i could activate office. i have tried removing my pin as suggested in another post. this just resulted in the create pin button being greyed out. and i had to ad it...
  8. My computer has forgotten me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer has forgotten me: I really need help! I was trying to change where I wanted one of my video games to go to a different file and when I tried that everything appeared to have frozen and then everything got deleted and my background went black. So I restarted and nothing changed... Even though...
  9. I wiped my computer but it won’t let me get past “Hi There”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I wiped my computer but it won’t let me get past “Hi There”: So I recenty wiped my computer and it, after getting rid of the files, gave me the screen with “Hi There, lets get a few basic things out of the way”. After I put in my information it gives me the screen telling me how to get the update to “keep things working again”. It says...
  10. System restore requires me to sign in to my microsoft account but i don't remember my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System restore requires me to sign in to my microsoft account but i don't remember my...: System restore requires me to sign in to my Microsoft account but i don't remember my password that windows has saved. What should I do? Windows restarts and gives BSOD. I couldn't troubleshoot my system. This is all because of the updates....