Windows 10: Hi, This thing has been happening on my computer where all the text is heavily pixelated,

Discus and support Hi, This thing has been happening on my computer where all the text is heavily pixelated, in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sourpickles0 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sourpickles0, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Hi, This thing has been happening on my computer where all the text is heavily pixelated,

/u/sourpickles0, Nov 29, 2019

2. horrible pixelated text and icons on high res display

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the resolution. All icons and text are huge, blurry and pixelated.

Wrong screen resolution is an issue in the most cases. Some updates may disrupt your screen resolution, and changing it back to normal, should fix things up. Try the steps provided below and see if it helps.

• Right click on Desktop and choose Personalization
    • In the down left corner, click on Display
    • Click on Adjust Resolution
    • Choose your resolution and click OK

If resolution changing doesn’t help, first thing you want to do next is to check if your video drivers are compatible with Windows 10, if they’re not, uninstall them and install the compatible ones. Here’s how to do that:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters”.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Display driver for your computer and check.
    • Follow Step 1 till 3. Then go to the driver and click on it.
    • Click on the driver tab and update the driver and restart your computer.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists, post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestions, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing lag issues on the computer and the text is also not smooth. This could be due to the drivers installed on the computer. I suggest you to try updating the drivers on the computer and see if that helps. To update the
    drivers, please refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Update drivers in Windows 10

You can try changing the DPI settings and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Install Windows Updates

I suggest you to install the pending updates on the computer and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security.
    3. Click on Windows Updates.
    4. Click on Check for Updates, this will check for the updates and install them.
    5. If prompted, restart the computer to finish installing the updates.

Method 2: Changing DPI Settings

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Display.
    4. Under Change the size of text apps, and other items change the value using the drop and check the display.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Hi, This thing has been happening on my computer where all the text is heavily pixelated,

ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text

text size is default and now 1903 update made video playback stutter why so

tushar_gamer, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Hi, This thing has been happening on my computer where all the text is heavily pixelated,

1. Hi, This thing has been happening on my computer where all the text is heavily pixelated, - Similar Threads - thing has been

2. all the issues that have been happening with my computer recently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    all the issues that have been happening with my computer recently: touch screen stopped workingcurser freezing/stuck glitching in a cornercurser changes into a diamond shape with a white circle?curser will glitch around the screencomputer randomly flashes blacktext gets all glitchy curser turning into this : text glitching : my computer...
  3. All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...: As you can see in this image, all of the text boxes are either blank or 1 pixels tall. I've tried checking the fonts menu but everything is fine there. This effect also applies to things like names of folders and programs that aren't on the desktop. All other programs work...
  4. All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...: As you can see in this image, all of the text boxes are either blank or 1 pixels tall. I've tried checking the fonts menu but everything is fine there. This effect also applies to things like names of folders and programs that aren't on the desktop. All other programs work...
  5. All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Hi My computer has been freezing every now and then

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi My computer has been freezing every now and then: My computer freezes every now and then.I have done memory checks, HDD checks and sfc/ scannow checks.it all passes.So close to doing another reset.Here is my speccy listhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccPr82VJ30nLcG-kGWHptbWFLyPXUbJ9/view?usp=sharing...
  7. Pixelated Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pixelated Text: Hey, Some time ago I changed a setting to make my school laptop perform a bit better, it changed most of the text and imaged to legit pixels. I don't remember how to change it back, any help? Thanks, Kyan submitted by /u/KyShR [link] [comments]...
  8. odd thing has happened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    odd thing has happened: on a friend laptop a new keyboard language appeared and its unnecessary so when attempting removing it i went on the language setting but the language wasn't there she didn't installed it appeared after she was reading info site about India how to remove the language if...
  9. Odd thing that happens with my computer,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd thing that happens with my computer,: Greetings, So I am experiencing a problem with my computer which happens after a restart. This is what happens https://drive.google.com/file/d/136VCy6-5hs09CPemtdM80Emzq8K1bHmy/view?usp=sharing This has be happening for awhile. It will do as the video shows for awhile,...
  10. Weird things happening to my computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird things happening to my computer.: I am having weird things happen to my computer, I was doing things online the other day and it just shut down on me. So I did a little research and ended up doing a chkdsk /r because I couldn't refresh/reset/backup my computer in recovery mode. It kept giving me an error...