Windows 10: hi um having a weird proplem i have a black square in my windows i tryied to fix it by any...

Discus and support hi um having a weird proplem i have a black square in my windows i tryied to fix it by any... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Emotional_Body8155 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Emotional_Body8155, Apr 14, 2021.

1. hi um having a weird proplem i have a black square in my windows i tryied to fix it by any...

/u/Emotional_Body8155, Apr 14, 2021

2. windows 10 black screen and white squares

im pressing f11 and still loading into the black screen with white squares

ShaunPoulton, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Notme Win User
    Remove shortcut arrow icons (corrupts to black square)

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. Adding a new account initially seemed to work but after a few reboots it corrupted again. If I find the time I might try creating a new dll with the icon file in it, although I doubt that will help since the default dll also has a transparent icon that kept corrupting. Such a weird bug, no? It works about 25% of the time, and none of the other icons revert to a black square. I could also try making an "icon" that has one colored pixel in it, maybe it's something with how windows reads fully transparent icons, although I would expect it to get the black square always then. I'll update if I find a solution that works.

- - - Updated - - -

Huzzah! Victory! At least for now. Adding 1 black pixel to the .ico file seems to have worked, 4 reboots so far and no ugly black squares. I can see the pixel if I look close but I think this is a solution I can live with. The file is here if anyone wants it.nearlyblank.ico

Notme, Apr 14, 2021
  4. AmitHazra Win User

hi um having a weird proplem i have a black square in my windows i tryied to fix it by any...

AmitHazra, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

hi um having a weird proplem i have a black square in my windows i tryied to fix it by any...

1. hi um having a weird proplem i have a black square in my windows i tryied to fix it by any... - Similar Threads - having weird proplem

2. I have a proplem in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a proplem in my pc: thanks Jan J.23But I have the same problem. I changed the version of Windows, but after the update, the same problem occurred. I removed the update, but the same problem persists. I will put the dump files for you To check for yourselfdumpfile...
  3. I have a proplem in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a proplem in my pc: thanks Jan J.23But I have the same problem. I changed the version of Windows, but after the update, the same problem occurred. I removed the update, but the same problem persists. I will put the dump files for you To check for yourselfdumpfile...
  4. I have a proplem in my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen: Hello. System is Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Build 19044.1503 AND SINCE Version 21H1 on this machine.I read another locked thread on this same issue, the User Clean booted with all startup items disabled and it solved his issue. I have nothing enabled in Startup Items and...
  6. I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen: Hello. System is Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Build 19044.1503 AND SINCE Version 21H1 on this machine.I read another locked thread on this same issue, the User Clean booted with all startup items disabled and it solved his issue. I have nothing enabled in Startup Items and...
  7. I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in: i had windows 8 before when i signed in every taskbar icons grow instead of being a small square thier width increased and i cant decrease them and somehow it turned on personalization and i didnt activate my windows yet i activated it before already but i cant fix my taskbar...
  9. I have just updated my Windows 10 to 1903, and now my desktop icons have black squares in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have just updated my Windows 10 to 1903, and now my desktop icons have black squares in...: I have just updated my Windows 10 to 1903, and now my desktop icons have black squares in front of them, can you help me sort this problem?...
  10. Icons have black square on them as I mouse over

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons have black square on them as I mouse over: I have an odd problem. Desktop can look 100% fine, then as I move the mouse cursor over the icons, as I move the mouse over each one, they have a black square around them. It seems completely random when it does it. Today it did it while installing a piece of software, then...