Windows 10: hi voice problem

Discus and support hi voice problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hii have windows 7 in my desktop. and i have audio issue . how to i resolve it ? how instal my audio ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adeemawaseem, May 21, 2022.

1. hi voice problem

hii have windows 7 in my desktop. and i have audio issue . how to i resolve it ? how instal my audio ?

:)

adeemawaseem, May 21, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, May 21, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, May 21, 2022
  4. hi voice problem

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, May 21, 2022
Thema:

hi voice problem

1. hi voice problem - Similar Threads - voice problem

2. Voice problem : it's come like new born babys voice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice problem : it's come like new born babys voice.: Hello sir, I am from India. Sir I've been using text-to-speech for the last one week. But today in text to speech, after giving the text, after confirmation, that voice changes like a small voice like a baby's. I tired from a different account also, even if the voice in the...
  3. Voice problem : it's come like new born babys voice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice problem : it's come like new born babys voice.: Hello sir, I am from India. Sir I've been using text-to-speech for the last one week. But today in text to speech, after giving the text, after confirmation, that voice changes like a small voice like a baby's. I tired from a different account also, even if the voice in the...
  4. CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...: Hello every beginning of the text to voice disappears when playing the video. When there is a lack of space of more than 2 seconds from the previous o text to voice included to the, let's say, audio line.Please help me understand how to fix it or provide me a trick, I had...
  5. CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...

CLIPCHAMP PROBLEM: Help ASAP: Text to voice, the beginning of each part of text to voice...: Hello every beginning of the text to voice disappears when playing the video. When there is a lack of space of more than 2 seconds from the previous o text to voice included to the, let's say, audio line.Please help me understand how to fix it or provide me a trick, I had...
  6. Sound problems whenever I join voice calls like google meet or discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problems whenever I join voice calls like google meet or discord: I have an Asus Vivobook 14 laptop. Ever since I got it, whenever I join voice calls like google meet and discord, and any of the other audio playing from music or youtube, it starts crackling and sometimes it doesn't even have audio. It doesn't stop until I leave the voice...
  7. Sound problems whenever I join voice calls like google meet or discord

Sound problems whenever I join voice calls like google meet or discord: I have an Asus Vivobook 14 laptop. Ever since I got it, whenever I join voice calls like google meet and discord, the other audio playing from music or youtube, it starts crackling and sometimes it doesn't even have audio. It doesn't stop until I leave the voice call. It...
  8. I Installed Many Text-to-Speech Programs and Voices, But I Encountered a Problem. I Cannot...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Installed Many Text-to-Speech Programs and Voices, But I Encountered a Problem. I Cannot...: I installed many text-to-speech programs and voices, but I encountered a problem, so that I cannot open an application such as Google Chrome, DriverEasy, or MalwareBytes. This is the type-of issue that I am facing, so I need all of the help that I can get to resolve this...
  9. I Installed Many Text-to-Speech Programs and Voices, But I Encountered a Problem. I Cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Installed Many Text-to-Speech Programs and Voices, But I Encountered a Problem. I Cannot...: I installed many text-to-speech programs and voices, but I encountered a problem, so that I cannot open an application such as Google Chrome, DriverEasy, or MalwareBytes. This is the type-of issue that I am facing, so I need all of the help that I can get to resolve this...
  10. I Installed Many Text-to-Speech Programs and Voices, But I Encountered a Problem. I Cannot...