Windows 10: hi voice problem

Discus and support hi voice problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hii have windows 7 in my desktop. and i have audio issue . how to i resolve it ? how instal my audio ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adeemawaseem, May 21, 2022.

1. hi voice problem

hii have windows 7 in my desktop. and i have audio issue . how to i resolve it ? how instal my audio ?

:)

adeemawaseem, May 21, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, May 21, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, May 21, 2022
  4. hi voice problem

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, May 21, 2022
Thema:

hi voice problem

1. hi voice problem - Similar Threads - voice problem

2. hi voice problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi voice problem: hii have windows 7 in my desktop. and i have audio issue . how to i resolve it ? how instal my audio ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-voice-problem/d9e55179-ad83-4de8-978f-665fdb0b20ac
  3. Problem with connectiong bluetooth device for audio, as it connects as "voice" only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with connectiong bluetooth device for audio, as it connects as "voice" only.: - This is the problem I have. It's been almost a month, since I saw this problem. I still can't fix it. I already tried lots of methods that have been discussed in microsoft's forum, but no one could fix that issue! BT Device: Samsung Galaxy Buds Live I could connect before,...
  4. Problem with connectiong bluetooth device for audio, as it connects as "voice" only.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with connectiong bluetooth device for audio, as it connects as "voice" only.: - This is the problem I have. It's been almost a month, since I saw this problem. I still can't fix it. I already tried lots of methods that have been discussed in microsoft's forum, but no one could fix that issue! BT Device: Samsung Galaxy Buds Live I could connect before,...
  5. Problem with connectiong bluetooth device for audio, as it connects as "voice" only.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...: This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-is-only-connected-to-voice-it-is-not/c56effeb-1c96-4502-8ff5-c24f5ca0c20c
  7. My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...: This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-is-only-connected-to-voice-it-is-not/c56effeb-1c96-4502-8ff5-c24f5ca0c20c
  8. My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. My headset is only connected to music It is not connecting to voice. And another problem...

My headset is only connected to music It is not connecting to voice. And another problem...: This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-is-only-connected-to-music-it-is-not/c56effeb-1c96-4502-8ff5-c24f5ca0c20c
  10. Strange voice search problem

Strange voice search problem: Hi there is strange problem in my windows 10machine probably after the scond update of August,a have tested all browsers and even if microphophpmr od det on second and third option dont pickupsound but there is a strange thing array micrphone that is inside my lenovo g5080...