Windows 10: "Hi. We're Microsoft! We don't really care what you want! You're all stupid children who...

Discus and support "Hi. We're Microsoft! We don't really care what you want! You're all stupid children who... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm sure I am not alone in feeling this way each and every time I have to come to this community and ask how to do something, which Microsoft has made... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Original_Dotnettex, Aug 18, 2019.

1. "Hi. We're Microsoft! We don't really care what you want! You're all stupid children who...

I'm sure I am not alone in feeling this way each and every time I have to come to this community and ask how to do something, which Microsoft has made it "Appear" there is a setting for but gets totally ignored by Windows 10 and continues doing what the user doesn't want anyway!

For instance, I (like so MANY others here) am looking for a way to TURN OFF the blatantly irritating, verbosely nagging message that keeps telling me to "Check My Firewall Setting", because (again, like so many others) have DISABLED it internally! Why? Well, let's see.. here are a number of good reasons:

1. My Router & My Gigabyte Gateway BOTH have darn good firewalls already!
    2. Because of #1, I don't need to employ a firewall on my internal computers.
    3. Things don't work with the firewall ON, even though you have entered exceptions and put more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese (causing us to again, have to return to this abysmal place to beg for relief only to be told "No, it's for your own good" or "It's what our customers want").
    4. #2 would suggest that I am not going to send myself trojans, or otherwise attempt to gain remote control of systems that are:
      a. literally sitting 10 feet from me.
      b. I have complete console access to (BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL MINE TO BEGIN WITH!).
    5. Get sick and tired of Microsoft stating that "We've listened to our customers" when any time spent in these message forums would clearly present evidence to the extreme contrary.

Let's face it guys! You LOST our trust BIG TIME! Do I really need to dig up THAT stinky dog and point out why? Every patch or update bombs our systems, your users have become your beta testers, and with each update you find more ways to include settings that don't do what they claim to do!

Like the "Disable Firewall Messages".. because we're not morons who constantly need reminding that the firewall, which WE turned off, is not enabled! Or how about the message that says there won't be any messages during this time!? That one kills me! Any the closed minded, very narrow view, that all this is to force, eh.. 'coax' the user into following "Good Standards and Practices". Seriously? Good standards and practices... like the ones you follow every time an update of yours blows up a users computer? No, what you REALLY end up doing is forcing the user (who wants what they want) to find a work around (i.e. Hack, Registry Setting, etc.) whereby circumventing Windows 10 security altogether.

Because of your displaced (read: 'skewed') perception of things, your methods and tactics end up causing more harm than good. Sort of like prohibition did in the 20's. So... here's a novel idea. Why don't you actually make the settings in Windows 10 (1903) actually DO what they pretend to do! Disable the firewall messages! Or is that just too darn 'Right Winged' for you guys?

:)

Original_Dotnettex, Aug 18, 2019

2. is microsoft really care

is microsoft really care about our suggestions or our opinions in the changes that present in windows 10? all users refuse the obligatory download of all windows updates, but microsoft insist not to change that stupid feature. also microsoft in windows
    10 deleted the option to stop onedrive synchronization on metered connection. why microsoft did these stupid ideas.

Hisham M. Zaki, Aug 18, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 18, 2019
  4. mlee49 Win User

"Hi. We're Microsoft! We don't really care what you want! You're all stupid children who...

Microsoft trains kids

Why is this an issue?

The NBA, NFL, and countless other sports organizations tell children they will be sports stars. They aim directly towards kids and deploy entire market campaigns at children.

Many other companies strategically ploy the child market, who cares that Microsoft is doing it?

While it is ethically debatable it's not mind control. The best thing to come of this should be the parents step up and teach their children. Employing knowledge is much more powerful over marketing strategies by large corporations.

mlee49, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

"Hi. We're Microsoft! We don't really care what you want! You're all stupid children who...

1. "Hi. We're Microsoft! We don't really care what you want! You're all stupid children who... - Similar Threads - We're Microsoft don't

2. OneDrive - Be careful Microsoft you are making a lot of people who despise you.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - Be careful Microsoft you are making a lot of people who despise you.: Onedrive,1. I never gave you the right to access my computer when you want, you bastards2. All my photographs are owned by me, NOT MICROSOFT ONEDRIVE3. Since the birth of this abomination called ONEDRIVE, I have had files just disappear, important things that I want nothing...
  3. Who are what is widget.rave.office.net Is legitimate Microsoft support. They want to come...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who are what is widget.rave.office.net Is legitimate Microsoft support. They want to come...: Who are what is widget.rave.office.net Is legitimate Microsoft support. They want to come on my computer. Should I let them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/who-are-what-is-widgetraveofficenet-is-legitimate/fa39967b-a723-40b8-bf79-2e7742f176f7
  4. The bottom line is MS could care less about what we want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bottom line is MS could care less about what we want: Microsoft could give a fat rat's azz what the folks that use their systems and pay their bank think, wish for, would be comfortable with, would like to see or are willing to accept. F us.How many redundant systems AND HISTORIES can you find in a MS op system?**** MICROSOFT...
  5. The bottom line is MS could care less about what we want

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bottom line is MS could care less about what we want: Microsoft could give a fat rat's azz what the folks that use their systems and pay their bank think, wish for, would be comfortable with, would like to see or are willing to accept. F us.How many redundant systems AND HISTORIES can you find in a MS op system?**** MICROSOFT...
  6. What is a session: "CldFlt Log", "Microsoft.Windows.Remediation"? After all, who wanted it,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is a session: "CldFlt Log", "Microsoft.Windows.Remediation"? After all, who wanted it,...: Hello, I have Windows 10 PRO 21H1 x64. Greetings Jan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-session-cldflt-log/6efa1aa3-3fea-4f40-8ef6-3c10cfb63b30
  7. Deleting **** we don't want

Deleting **** we don't want: Since Microsoft is about ignoring what the people want, I will ask some obvious questions that will be given excuses as answers. Firstly, since the Populus and vehemently have told you Microsoft and an antitrust lawsuit has made known, is still forcing customers to have the...
  8. WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING

WANT TO KNOW WHAT MICROSOFT IS REALLY DOING: I'm so mad I could spit nails......For over 2 weeks I had thought I had hackers or developers in my system. But it was MICROSOFT AND THEIR MINNIONS making my hard drive a virtual drive. TOOK my API keys and made five MDM accounts and used my computer to make phone calls....
  9. Windows does not care about its users because you keep pushing things that we don't want

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows does not care about its users because you keep pushing things that we don't want: I am so fed up with Windows. I am so tired of everything you do. Your very presence is like vomit in my mouth. I abhor one drive, I abhor windows 10, I abhor edge, I abhor everything thing that windows has become. But I don't have an option because Apple is even worse than...
  10. What does the "We'll show you a reminder when we're going to restart. if you want to see...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does the "We'll show you a reminder when we're going to restart. if you want to see...: One of my collegaues was complaining that her Surface running Windows 10 doesn't warn her before installing updates and this can cause it to restart at inopportune times. I found in Settings | Updates & Security | Advanced Options a setting which reads: "We'll show you a...