Windows 10: "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it

Discus and support "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the message "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC". Can you help me rid my laptop of this? I got a message yesterday that my security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by O'Callaghan1955, Jan 9, 2019.

1. "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it

I have the message "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC". Can you help me rid my laptop of this?

I got a message yesterday that my security program had expired and planned to renew it today. hmmm? Sounds fishy.

:)

O'Callaghan1955, Jan 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    HP Laptops Shipped with Hidden Keylogger

Michael Myng, more commonly known as ZwClose, was approached by a friend to look into the possibility of controlling the keyboard's backlighting on his HP laptop. Michael was down for the challenge, and his friend sent the Synaptics SynTP.sys file over to him. After analyzing the keyboard driver, he found the sleeping keylogger. The logging function is disabled by default. However, intruders can enable it easily by modifying the registry value through malicious code. Michael reported the issue to HP, and the company released a list of the affected laptop models along with a security patch. The list contains over 400 models from HP's most popular product lines like the EliteBook, ProBook, ZBook, Spectre Pro, ENVY, Pavilion, OMEN - just mention a few. Now that the vulnerability is public, we urge HP laptop owners to install the security patch ASAP. The fix is also available on Windows Update if that's your preferred method.

"Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it AMIuiJrbivZCcN5d_thm.jpg

"Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it WHDM1DCXKVVH6ePu_thm.jpg

"Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it yPUBtijQ5Gthrugg_thm.jpg

Sources: ZwClose, HP

Chino, Jan 10, 2020
  4. "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it

Unable to share screen to TV, HP laptop PC - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how frustrating it could be and we truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work on this issue. However, we would need some information regarding the issue.

1. Could you please let us know the complete model of HP laptop that you using?
    2. Which build of Windows 10 are you currently on? You can refer to Which Windows operating system
      am I running?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer
    HP PCs - Sharing Your Screen Using Miracast (Windows 10)
    and try the steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolve the issue.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

"Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it

1. "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it - Similar Threads - We've got updates

2. I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...: That do after i get help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-black-screen-with-sentence-hi-weve-got-some/f8eb9b85-697e-43e5-b911-840d7d003247
  3. I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...: That do after i get help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-black-screen-with-sentence-hi-weve-got-some/f8eb9b85-697e-43e5-b911-840d7d003247
  4. I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hi, we've got some updates for you.......

Hi, we've got some updates for you.......: This appeared on my pc yesterday but only on my account, not my son's or the wife's. I've read that there is a big update coming for Windows 10 and thought it was that. Read a few things on the net and it seems legit so left the pc on overnight. This morning nothing had...
  6. Windows 10 HI we've got some updates loop stuck 12/13/2019

Windows 10 HI we've got some updates loop stuck 12/13/2019: I have a user with the windows update loop. Upon startup, the system goes into the "Hi We've got some updates for you" thing, but it almost instantly starts again. Seems to be in a loop, it has been happening for half an hour. Reading through previous support forums here does...
  7. 1 -Hi 2 -We've got some updates for your pc 3 -It's taking longer than expected, we

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    1 -Hi 2 -We've got some updates for your pc 3 -It's taking longer than expected, we: My HP ENVY Desktop 795 -0030qd has 3 different items blinking onto the screen. 1. "Hi" (this one is the one blinking most frequently 2. "We've got some updates for your PC" (this one appears after the Hi has appeared up to 20 times 3. After a long time the screen...
  8. Windows 10 Update - PC in administrator login - "Hi We've got some updates for your PC This...

Windows 10 Update - PC in administrator login - "Hi We've got some updates for your PC This...: Hello! I use HP laptop. I believe this update happened last night but I am not sure. When I restarted my laptop today, it was slow. (Since last 3-4 days, it has become slow) Then the login screen finally loaded. I entered my password and the screen showed "Hi". Next screen...
  9. "Hi, We've got some updates for your PC. This might take several minutes. Don't turn off...

"Hi, We've got some updates for your PC. This might take several minutes. Don't turn off...: Like others, I switched on my PC, logged in, and found the above message constantly looping. I note that there has been an update today (25 April 2019). How do I access the latest information, as the only responses I can see are a few years old. Also, in looking around the...
  10. We've got an update for you

We've got an update for you: This message came up on my computer with the options of "Restart Now" "Another Time" and "Ok". I am unable to click on any of the options or get rid of the message. I have rebooted my computer now, multiple times. Any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. weve got some updates for your pc message

2. skip hi. weve got some updates for your pc screen

3. problems with windows updates hi weve got some updates

4. hi weve got some updates for your pc,
  5. Ive got updates windows suck on my screen how can I get rid of her,
  6. hi weve got some updates for your pc repeating,
  7. windows dialog weve got an update for you