Windows 10: "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it

Discus and support "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the message "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC". Can you help me rid my laptop of this? I got a message yesterday that my security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by O'Callaghan1955, Jan 9, 2019.

1. "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it

I have the message "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC". Can you help me rid my laptop of this?

I got a message yesterday that my security program had expired and planned to renew it today. hmmm? Sounds fishy.

:)

O'Callaghan1955, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

"Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it

1. "Hi. We've got some updates for your PC" is on my HP laptop. how can I get rid of it - Similar Threads - We've got updates

2. We've got an update for you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We've got an update for you: This message came up on my computer with the options of "Restart Now" "Another Time" and "Ok". I am unable to click on any of the options or get rid of the message. I have rebooted my computer now, multiple times. Any suggestions?...
  3. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...
  4. no camera on my samsung laptop.used to have it but I assume updates got rid of it for some...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no camera on my samsung laptop.used to have it but I assume updates got rid of it for some...: error code OxAOOF4244 {no cameras are attached} how do I sort this please-easily https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-camera-on-my-samsung-laptopused-to-have-it-but/aaf98b5f-11ed-4093-812b-daf8e13d15bc
  5. How do I get rid of sun glare on my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of sun glare on my PC?: Sorry if this is the wrong website! Because I cannot find any answers on this! But when I look at a picture like in the picture app it shows my face everytime there is black on the screen and yes I hate it!...
  6. Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Support
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it...: Whatever I do, I just can't get rid of that infuriating red sentence (Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization) that is above my privacy settings in Windows 10. I tried every trick in the book and well... it won't leave the options page... Help me out because...
  7. Kind of getting sick of the "Hello, we've updated your PC.." dialogue.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kind of getting sick of the "Hello, we've updated your PC.." dialogue.: I probably need to take myself off the fast track. Seems like 2-3 times a week these days, I come into my pc in the morning, only to get the dialogue that my PC rebooted, and changes have been made, they are getting things ready for me, etc. etc... I dunno... Am I the only...
  8. How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office: hello, I have windows 10 creator upgrade. I have uninstalled office 2010 (32 bit) en install office 2016 everything works fine. But now i receive via the windows update: Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB3203460) 64-bit version with the errorcode 0x8024002d. i...
  9. How do I get rid of some of my "right click" New options?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of some of my "right click" New options?: Hi All, When I click on my desktop and right click, I get a few options under the title "New" indicated by the red arrow below. How do I get rid of some of those? Thanks! [img] 23365
  10. How i can get rid of the icon NLD?

in Windows 10 Support
    How i can get rid of the icon NLD?: I have one keyboard in Dutch but I get to see the icon of NLD. I still can choose another keyboard when I click it. How i can get rid of the icon NLD? When i click preferences then is see on language the Dutch languages and no other. [img] 39943

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows dialog weve got an update for you