Windows 10: Hi where can I get datasheet for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM

Discus and support Hi where can I get datasheet for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; need the datasheet for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AsadullahBhatti, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Hi where can I get datasheet for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM

need the datasheet for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

:)

AsadullahBhatti, Sep 11, 2019
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Octavean Win User

Hi where can I get datasheet for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

With all due respect, I think you intended to say:
    However I can only guess you didn’t understand my post because I was only suggesting that people who take the time to read and post in tech forums will likely be able to tell the difference and that general consumers probably wouldn’t.

Microsoft may have released full specs on the Surface Pro but I don’t recall seeing a full spec sheet. For example, “Intel Core i5 Ivy Bridge CPU” doesn’t specify a model and CPU model would be a factor in overall price. This wouldn’t matter if there is only one Core i5 Ivy Bridge mobile CPU though (i5-3360M, i5-3320M, i5-3427U).

Furthermore your suggesting that OEM’s will release Windows 8 Pro tablets and laptops and undercut the pricing suggests that you are unaware that OEM’s have already released products. For what its worth there is a range (Atom, i3, i5 and for laptops i7) but the pricing is similar to Microsoft’s offering in the Surface Pro for similar OEM hardware in the same form-factor. An example of this is Acer Iconia Tab W700 series, Acer Iconia Tab W500 series, Samsung ATIV SmartPC Pro XE500xx, Samsung ATIV SmartPC Pro XE700xx,….

As I stated before though, when you shrink the product you often pay more money with respect to processing power. So comparing a general 17”, 15” or 13” laptop to a sub 11” screen PC touch tablet isn’t the same thing.

Octavean, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Hi where can I get datasheet for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM

1. Hi where can I get datasheet for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM - Similar Threads - where datasheet Microsoft

2. Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro: Thinking of upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 pro. Where can I purchase a valid windows 10 pro? I prefer a stand alone full installation, but will consider the upgrade version, if that is all I can get....
  3. Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ?: Where can I get the product key for the Windows 10 Pro I've purchased ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-the-product-key-for-the-windows-10/2f53d087-5d64-46a3-97e1-19f9ae40deab
  4. Where can I get this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can I get this?: Hi I'm currently working on a project which was given to me by my school. I did the project in the online PowerPoint and downloaded it. When I opened it up with my PowerPoint offline app I have PowerPoint 2016, I saw that there was a change in font- I applied the font...
  5. Where can i buy OEM Windows system?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can i buy OEM Windows system?: We are a PC build company. We are looking forward to pre-install Windows system before sale. I am wondering where can i buy the WINDOWS 10 OEM system? And get authorized by Microsoft? Thanks...
  6. Can I install Windows 10 Pro OEM?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I install Windows 10 Pro OEM?: I built a new PC but currently only have the free version of Windows 10, can I activate it with a Windows 10 Pro OEM product key and use all the features I want? Since I read somewhere that this key does not work for home users, I am skeptical. Kann ich Windows 10 Pro OEM...
  7. Win7 OEM to 10 Pro OEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win7 OEM to 10 Pro OEM: I currently have windows 7 professional OEM on a build. Is it possible to do a clean install on the system with with the same motherboard with new SSD? Or will I run into activation issues? submitted by /u/K3N5T3R [link] [comments]...
  8. Where do I get Windows 10 Pro upgrade?

Where do I get Windows 10 Pro upgrade?: Have Windows 7, don't want to have to reinstall everything, thus the upgrade need. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-get-windows-10-pro-upgrade/a3b34b72-eff4-43c8-a5f7-358c461a4a1c
  9. Where can I buy a Windows 10 OEM key from microsoft?

Where can I buy a Windows 10 OEM key from microsoft?: Hey, I built my pc just now and I want to have a windows 10 original but can't afford to buy the retail version. If somebody can help me buy genuine OEM version that will really be helpful. thank you...
  10. Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc?

Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc?: Can I get the full version, not OEM, of Windows 10 Pro on a disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-full-version-not-oem-of-windows-10/c3888740-4ba5-4e11-bfeb-6b39b7280401

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 oem datasheet