Windows 10: hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes....

Discus and support hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes. adter that i lost my ssd detection in bios. now i cannot open my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jewel Rupini, May 18, 2023.

1. hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes....

hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes. adter that i lost my ssd detection in bios. now i cannot open my windows.how can i recover my ssd?

:)

Jewel Rupini, May 18, 2023
  2. MihaiGM Win User

F7, F9 and F10 aren't working!

I have a problem. My keys F7, F9 and F10 stopped working. I can't control my microphone from F7, can't control my WI-FI from F9 and can't open PC Manager from F10. Any ideeas what can I do with them?

MihaiGM, May 18, 2023
  3. witchypoo Win User
    Win 10 on startup it goes straight into BIOS and using f6/f9/f10 it

Hi all.

I joined here mainly because i simply cannot find a solution to my problem, even acer forums cant help, and acer them selves...well one word comes to mind for them.

I'm running acer aspire ES 15 laptop, with win 10
    Its 18 month old .....I purchased in UK but I'm in asia now so no i cant take it back*Wink

On startup I get the acer screen, but then 2second after it goes straight into BIOS.
    Now, no matter what i do in BIOS....f9/f10 or change boot sequence to try and use the repair disk after using f10 key it goes straight back into BIOS.

Now after pressing the f10 key, if i hold the f12 key when the acer screen appears...
    Yahoo...it boots into win 10
    The laptop runs perfectly afterwards.

Ive....hitman pro/malawarebytes/win defender/adaware/spybot/registry cleaned/chkdisk and more, but alas whenever i restart or start...yep the problems still there.
    Even if i change the boot sequence (f6) it still goes straight into the BIOS screen

I havent yet run a virus scan on BIOS, as although I'm a bit savvy with computers, Im no technician.

Anyone have insight for me please?hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes.... :)

witchypoo, May 18, 2023
  4. hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes....

Shift +F10 not working.

This is a bug in the windows 11 ARM build, To fix that you need to do as follow

1. Press 'fn+shift+f10'
    2. Press 'option+tab'
    3. Then you will see a UAC window, move to that window by pressing 'option+tab' and then press 'yes' button
    Then CMD will be opened

Navpreet Singh Devpuri, May 18, 2023
Thema:

hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes....

1. hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes.... - Similar Threads - while starting computer

2. hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes....: hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes. adter that i lost my ssd detection in bios. now i cannot open my windows.how can i recover my ssd?...
  3. hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes....: hi while starting the computer i press F10 then F9 load default then F10 save changes. adter that i lost my ssd detection in bios. now i cannot open my windows.how can i recover my ssd?...
  4. Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....: Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly. F10+shift or f10+shift+fn are unresponsive suggestions on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-loop-of-windows-restarted/61807c96-e941-4f53-85e6-7e7ce59265fa
  5. Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....

Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....: Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly. F10+shift or f10+shift+fn are unresponsive suggestions on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-loop-of-windows-restarted/61807c96-e941-4f53-85e6-7e7ce59265fa
  6. Shift +F10 not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift +F10 not working.: Hi there, I am trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine on a Mac mini but the Shift + F10 button won't engage the windows command prompt during the installation. Is there another way of doing this? Thank you, with regards Robert....
  7. Shift +F10 not working.

Shift +F10 not working.: Hi there, I am trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine on a Mac mini but the Shift + F10 button won't engage the windows command prompt during the installation. Is there another way of doing this? Thank you, with regards Robert....
  8. Accedently pressed F10 and camera went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accedently pressed F10 and camera went wrong: When I was in a zoom call I acceditnly pressed F10 and then my camera turned off. PLZ HELP ME U GUYS! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accedently-pressed-f10-and-camera-went-wrong/bdcb4d17-b866-4dbd-8e63-9762fcb89ceb
  9. F7, F9 and F10 aren't working!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F7, F9 and F10 aren't working!: I have a problem. My keys F7, F9 and F10 stopped working. I can't control my microphone from F7, can't control my WI-FI from F9 and can't open PC Manager from F10. Any ideeas what can I do with them?...
  10. Enter, Spacebar, Backspace, F5, F9 and F10 wont work all of the sudden

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enter, Spacebar, Backspace, F5, F9 and F10 wont work all of the sudden: Hi!, Two days ago the Enter, Spacebar, Backspace, F5, F9 and F10 wont work on my laptop when I'm about to use it. I didn't make any impacts or damage to the laptop's keyboard. I even tried disabling the Sticky Keys and other options from the Ease of Access (Keyboard) and...