Windows 10: Hi, WHY are all the answers locked!? How can I find an answer to my question if they're...

Discus and support Hi, WHY are all the answers locked!? How can I find an answer to my question if they're... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Why are all the answers locked!? I asked: How do I change scaling using TV as a monitor? How can I find an answer to my question if they're... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CrystalBrook22, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Hi, WHY are all the answers locked!? How can I find an answer to my question if they're...

Hi, Why are all the answers locked!?

I asked: How do I change scaling using TV as a monitor?

How can I find an answer to my question if they're locked?

Kind regards,

Kathie

:)

CrystalBrook22, Jun 27, 2020

2. Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is?

I was looking through this today and noticed the section for answering a secret question
    Add Local Account or Microsoft Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

On one of my Windows 10 computers, I use a local administrator account.
    I don't recall answering a secret question so I don't know what it is.
    Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is?

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Finding my posted (question), answers

HI K.T.Y,

The fastest way is just to click on your profile, yours being K.T.Y and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I Hope This Helps...

If My Reply Answered Your Question, Please Mark It Answered. Thank-You

Leprechaun J, Jun 27, 2020
  4. grampaj60 Win User

Hi, WHY are all the answers locked!? How can I find an answer to my question if they're...

How do I find answers to my question in this Community?

How do I find answers to my question?

grampaj60, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Hi, WHY are all the answers locked!? How can I find an answer to my question if they're...

1. Hi, WHY are all the answers locked!? How can I find an answer to my question if they're... - Similar Threads - WHY are answers

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-doing-something-that-is-not-intense/66eb6973-3d1e-4984-a288-e15932744b6dThe default cpu voltage in bios are somehow undervolt and this cause when cpu are in idle state voltage drop too low and crash so I turn on...
  4. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...: I was having the same basic issue as "Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds." @JasonHe54 from 2 years ago. The answer given by @Raniel V. didn't help me, but further searching did.At least in my case it came down to a service I was running on my computer that...
  5. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...: I was having the same basic issue as "Windows Powershell using full CPU every 5-ish seconds." @JasonHe54 from 2 years ago. The answer given by @Raniel V. didn't help me, but further searching did.At least in my case it came down to a service I was running on my computer that...
  6. I found the answer to a locked but not well answered question on this board, how can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  8. locked questions with wrong answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked questions with wrong answers: I find it immensely irritating when a question is locked with the wrong reply it stops correct answers drags searches from google and no answer. For example there is a question about multiple identities in windows mail a totally wrong answer is given and is absolutely useless...
  9. locked questions with wrong answers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    locked questions with wrong answers: I find it immensely irritating when a question is locked with the wrong reply it stops correct answers drags searches from google and no answer. For example there is a question about multiple identities in windows mail a totally wrong answer is given and is absolutely useless...
  10. Support - questions locked with no answer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Support - questions locked with no answer: Most of the questions that turn up for my search subjects (regarding a OneDrive issue) have no answer but are locked. What use is that to anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-questions-locked-with-no-answer/7defc93c-11d4-4aad-9795-9ba256b72a06"