Windows 10: Hi, why my laptop display become like this?

Discus and support Hi, why my laptop display become like this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The texts and icons not very sharp. My laptop using windows 11.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Erina Ae, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Erina Ae Win User

Hi, why my laptop display become like this?

The texts and icons not very sharp. My laptop using windows 11.

:)

Erina Ae, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 4, 2023
  4. n1trox Win User

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

I only have 1 computer (the laptop) and 1 external monitor. The laptop cannot detect its own screen.

So when I follow your steps, this is what happens:

• Go to Settings. (Done)
    • Click on System. (Done)
    • Under System, choose Display. (Done)
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply. (Done)
    • But then I undock my laptop and redock. Re-login, etc.
    • Only the external display turns on. The laptop does not turn on its own display. In order to get the laptop display to wake up, I need to follow steps 1-4 again. The settign "Duplicate these displays" does not seem to be retained.

n1trox, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

1. Hi, why my laptop display become like this? - Similar Threads - why laptop display

2. why is my laptop like that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my laptop like that?: so for the specs, its a intel core i3 gen 10, uefi-gpt, have secure boot turned off and the iso is from the microsoft link for windows 8.1 no drivers or etc etc and my usb is also stable support both 2.0 and 3.0. the boot usb is made with rufus 4.4a little more specific about...
  3. why is my laptop like that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop like that?: so for the specs, its a intel core i3 gen 10, uefi-gpt, have secure boot turned off and the iso is from the microsoft link for windows 8.1 no drivers or etc etc and my usb is also stable support both 2.0 and 3.0. the boot usb is made with rufus 4.4a little more specific about...
  4. why my laptop like this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my laptop like this?: i don't know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-like-this/018ba7e5-6db1-41ea-8a59-55eebf8d0f47
  5. why my laptop like this?

why my laptop like this?: i don't know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-like-this/018ba7e5-6db1-41ea-8a59-55eebf8d0f47
  6. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my laptop display work?: I dunno what's wrong. I changed display cable of Asus K550J because it was flickering all the time or it would just be black screen. Gotta add that battery is dead so it has to be plugged in all the time. I changed the display cable so it's black all the time now. The...
  7. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

Why doesn't my laptop display work?: I dunno what's wrong. I changed display cable of Asus K550J because it was flickering all the time or it would just be black screen. Gotta add that battery is dead so it has to be plugged in all the time. I changed the display cable so it's black all the time now. The...
  8. Why doesn't my laptop display work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Hi, why my laptop display become like this?

Hi, why my laptop display become like this?: The texts and icons not very sharp. My laptop using windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-why-my-laptop-display-become-like-this/f5c6b731-78d5-4aaa-b5fd-bb7a3a570759
  10. My display went like this

in Windows 10 Customization
    My display went like this: [ATTACH]how to turn my theme/display back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-went-like-this/3cd73a3d-1c0d-415f-baad-602e41cc60fa