Windows 10: Hi Win full screen issue

Discus and support Hi Win full screen issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; for unknown reason, full screen will not go to full. There is a 1/4" blacked out area on top, left and right side. display settings set at 100%.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnArito, Mar 23, 2020.

1. JohnArito Win User

Hi Win full screen issue

for unknown reason, full screen will not go to full.

There is a 1/4" blacked out area on top, left and right side.

display settings set at 100%. What to try?

Reboot doesd nothing never played games.

Mouse disappears under this black area

:)

JohnArito, Mar 23, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Mar 23, 2020
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Hi Win full screen issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Hi Win full screen issue

1. Hi Win full screen issue - Similar Threads - full screen issue

2. Hi having a similar issue with win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi having a similar issue with win 11: canon said its a corrupt wia file. I as well as canon rep have deleted and installed everything multiple times, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-having-a-similar-issue-with-win-11/6ccf4f19-a5a4-4f68-a1e8-4efe694bb78b
  3. Hi having a similar issue with win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi having a similar issue with win 11: canon said its a corrupt wia file. I as well as canon rep have deleted and installed everything multiple times, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-having-a-similar-issue-with-win-11/6ccf4f19-a5a4-4f68-a1e8-4efe694bb78b
  4. Window 11 full screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 full screen issue: When I play anything full screen this happens. Works fine if task bar is on screen but once I go full screen this will happen after a few seconds. I’ve updated drivers and no joy. Any ideas?...
  5. Black screen issues but it’s not a full on crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen issues but it’s not a full on crash: Back in October I was playing Fortnite with a couple of friends and my computer randomly just black screened but it was still on and running it was acting like the graphics card was losing connection but I could still see windows and everything it just put it in the classic...
  6. Black screen issues but it’s not a full on crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen issues but it’s not a full on crash: Back in October I was playing Fortnite with a couple of friends and my computer randomly just black screened but it was still on and running it was acting like the graphics card was losing connection but I could still see windows and everything it just put it in the classic...
  7. Full screen window issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screen window issues: Hello everyone! I have an annoying issue that i cant seem to figure out. I am on a dual monitor set up and I want it that way. My laptop is set up on an hp doc for work, I have a second monitor to the right of that. On the second monitor the issue is that when I have...
  8. Bug Full Screen win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Full Screen win 10: Sorry for english I'm using the translator So when I open the game in full screen some parts of the game are giving some transparent bugs as the image shows ... I tried to update and reinstall the drivers but it did not work... [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Full Screen Monitor Issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Full Screen Monitor Issue: Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more - Newegg.com go this monitor, hooked it up to my laptop, wont output full screen, just a small portionLaptop is running at 1366 by 768, connected via hdmi 97522
  10. Sleep issue + Full Screen Video issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep issue + Full Screen Video issue: Hello! I bought a Windows 10 Asus laptop about a month back and have been running into a few issues. I actually have tried asking the Microsoft tech forums directly but with a lack of responses I feel I need to ask elsewhere. There are two issues I have here that I'm...