Windows 10: hi

Discus and support hi in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am having a hard time playing my Disney magic kingdom every time I log inform T it kick me out I need help fixing it from Tammera Mathwig... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TammeraMathwig, Mar 11, 2019.

1. hi

I am having a hard time playing my Disney magic kingdom every time I log inform T it kick me out I need help fixing it from Tammera Mathwig

:)

TammeraMathwig, Mar 11, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 11, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond hi :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 11, 2019
  4. hi

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

hi