Windows 10: Hibernate Is Not working once installing the new windows 10 Update

Discus and support Hibernate Is Not working once installing the new windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Ok So my Problem starts when i installed this new update. Windows 10 2004 1. When i Hibernate my system and wake up from Hibernation my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by deepgamer, Jul 2, 2020.

1. deepgamer Win User

Hibernate Is Not working once installing the new windows 10 Update

Ok So my Problem starts when i installed this new update. Windows 10 2004

1. When i Hibernate my system and wake up from Hibernation my system strucks into a black screen. Nothing happens untill in force restart the system.

2. Windows Support person tries to sort it out but suddenly disappears as he cannot manually update some patches. Not sure whether that solves this issue. Cant reach support after that.

3. After a day my Laptop screen starts to flick when i move the pointer. This exist untill i restart the system.

4. So after all this i tried to reset the whole system. Once after resetting again comes the same issue.

What needs to be done here? Could any one help to sort out this hibernate issue... The same happens even in sleep mode...

:)

deepgamer, Jul 2, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jul 2, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 2, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Hibernate Is Not working once installing the new windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Hibernate working once

2. Hibernate not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate not working: I'm experiencing a weird problem which suddenly started happening for a few days now.Whenever I try to hibernate my pc, it just sends me to the unlock screen and doesnt actually shut down.I tried updating but that didn't fix anything. So I'm not sure what to do at this point....
  3. Windows Update at Once

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update at Once: Hello all, I'm using Microsoft surface book 2 windows 10. Once I open windows update to check for update, If there an update, it downloads and installs then asked to restart windows Status: "Pending restart". After restarting it might found new updates that require to...
  4. Hibernate not working on after SSD installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hibernate not working on after SSD installed: Hi, I am having this issue after installing the Windows in SSD. Currently my SSD is installed with SATA caddy in place of DVD ROM SATA port. Issue is when my computer hibernates, it doesn't preserve the files/data when I resume the Windows. Moreover, When I tried to...
  5. Hibernate not working

Hibernate not working: Had a shortcut for hibernate, whic has always worked in the past, but now it seems to simply restart the PC. I tried Hibernate from the start menu and again it simply seemed to restart, also offered the boot menu, which i thought previously it didnt. Any ideas please ? 165744
  6. Windows 10 will not install new update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not install new update.: Hello, I’m trying to install the new windows 10 update. I have run the update from settings in updates and security, and also contacted microsoft support who remotely tried from the media method. Computer downloads then attempts to install and stops at 60% with message...
  7. Hibernation not working after Windows updates

Hibernation not working after Windows updates: I've been having a problem from time to time with my Dell XPS 8930 that has the Optane memory (probably not the cause). After updating Windows, I sometimes find that when I hibernate the computer, the next time I turn it on, it's as if it had shut down rather than hibernate...
  8. Updates installing more than once

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates installing more than once: Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just realized that KB4023057 has installed itself 3 times--November and December, 2018, and January 2019. KB4100347 has installed twice: once on January 29 and again today. Why would that be? 126628
  9. Update installs more then once

Update installs more then once: Hello, Well, its again some update issue,same update installed 3 times, as on attached screenshot. As far as I can remember the dates, several times tried to uninstall (not succesfully) the "Mixed Reality Portal", then I was asked to restart computer to finish, "Windows is...
  10. Windows 10 Updates at once

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Updates at once: Is there a way to have all the Windows 10 Updates up to now be in one big file after a reformat? Thanks all 72659