Windows 10: Hibernate mode

Discus and support Hibernate mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all , how can I control the PC go to hibernate mode in 3 hours rather than sleep mode ? Thx 47288 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by able6able6, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Hibernate mode

Hi all , how can I control the PC go to hibernate mode in 3 hours rather than sleep mode ? Thx

:)

able6able6, Apr 13, 2016

2. Computer does not Start after Updating to Fall Creators Update.

Hi thank you

I do a test starting Windows 10 in safe mode. in a desktop computer The desktop computer hibernated.

I did not test hibertnation in a notebook yet

I verified that in safe mode only modes display off and hibernate are available to setup. There is no sleep mode.

I do the folowing settings display of in 2 minutes and hibernate in 4 minutes, The hibernation Works in safe mode.

The both notebook and desktop computers hibernate normally in Windows 10 previous version 1703 with nornal mode.

Andre_Melo_Medeiros, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Apr 13, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hibernate mode

Hi, first, enable hibernation (I assume you've done that).

Then see

Hibernate mode [​IMG]

- create/edit a power plan, click 'Change advanced power settings' to get the smaller dialogue

dalchina, Apr 13, 2016
Thema:

Hibernate mode

1. Hibernate mode - Similar Threads - Hibernate mode

2. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on: I know that there have been many variations of this question on these forums throughout the years. My Windows 10 PC version 22H2, build 19045.4170 has a periodic issue that has been driving me nuts because I've read most of the suggestions on how to fix it, etc.What occurs is...
  3. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on: I know that there have been many variations of this question on these forums throughout the years. My Windows 10 PC version 22H2, build 19045.4170 has a periodic issue that has been driving me nuts because I've read most of the suggestions on how to fix it, etc.What occurs is...
  4. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does my windows 11 hp PC wake itself up from hibernate mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my windows 11 hp PC wake itself up from hibernate mode?: After I put pc in hibernate, because I plan not to use it for hours, it always wakes itself up, sometimes within minutes. I restart it, then it will stay in hibernate, but I shouldn't have to do that every time, I think that may be too hard on the pc to have to do that...
  6. Why does my windows 11 hp PC wake itself up from hibernate mode?

Why does my windows 11 hp PC wake itself up from hibernate mode?: After I put pc in hibernate, because I plan not to use it for hours, it always wakes itself up, sometimes within minutes. I restart it, then it will stay in hibernate, but I shouldn't have to do that every time, I think that may be too hard on the pc to have to do that...
  7. PC does not respond to mouse or keyboard in hibernation/sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC does not respond to mouse or keyboard in hibernation/sleep mode.: I have Windows 11 factory installed on my PC. When left unattended it will go into whatever power setting, I have selected but when I try to wake it up it will not respond to any command from the keyboard or mouse. It is locked or frozen. I have switched monitors and get the...
  8. PC does not respond to mouse or keyboard in hibernation/sleep mode.

PC does not respond to mouse or keyboard in hibernation/sleep mode.: I have Windows 11 factory installed on my PC. When left unattended it will go into whatever power setting, I have selected but when I try to wake it up it will not respond to any command from the keyboard or mouse. It is locked or frozen. I have switched monitors and get the...
  9. wifi device timeout after sleep mode/hibernation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi device timeout after sleep mode/hibernation?: Wifi device seems to timeout, after having lid shut throughout the day I open my computer to find no ssid available, wifi showing enabled, turning off and back on fixes issue but would like a permanent solution, any suggestions...
  10. wifi device timeout after sleep mode/hibernation?

wifi device timeout after sleep mode/hibernation?: Wifi device seems to timeout, after having lid shut throughout the day I open my computer to find no ssid available, wifi showing enabled, turning off and back on fixes issue but would like a permanent solution, any suggestions...