Windows 10: Hibernate mode

Discus and support Hibernate mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all , how can I control the PC go to hibernate mode in 3 hours rather than sleep mode ? Thx 47288 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by able6able6, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Hibernate mode

Hi all , how can I control the PC go to hibernate mode in 3 hours rather than sleep mode ? Thx

:)

able6able6, Apr 13, 2016

2. Computer does not Start after Updating to Fall Creators Update.

Hi thank you

I do a test starting Windows 10 in safe mode. in a desktop computer The desktop computer hibernated.

I did not test hibertnation in a notebook yet

I verified that in safe mode only modes display off and hibernate are available to setup. There is no sleep mode.

I do the folowing settings display of in 2 minutes and hibernate in 4 minutes, The hibernation Works in safe mode.

The both notebook and desktop computers hibernate normally in Windows 10 previous version 1703 with nornal mode.

Andre_Melo_Medeiros, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Apr 13, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hibernate mode

Hi, first, enable hibernation (I assume you've done that).

Then see

Hibernate mode [​IMG]

- create/edit a power plan, click 'Change advanced power settings' to get the smaller dialogue

dalchina, Apr 13, 2016
Thema:

Hibernate mode

1. Hibernate mode - Similar Threads - Hibernate mode

2. Computer won't wake from hibernation mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't wake from hibernation mode: I have a HP spectre computer, and it doesn't wake up from hibernation. I have tried ti use the windows button + x, but nothing happens! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-wake-from-hibernation-mode/407dbe9f-b137-493f-80f7-7808dad92efd
  3. BSOD INTERNAL POWER ERROR After Hibernation Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD INTERNAL POWER ERROR After Hibernation Mode: About a week ago I noticed an occasional BSOD with the following stopcode: INTERNAL POWER ERROR. This only occurs after my computer goes into hibernation mode. I see the BSOD when I try to take the computer out of hibernation. It started out as an occasional incident, but...
  4. Memory Management BSOD after resuming from hibernate mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management BSOD after resuming from hibernate mode: So my computer has this setting on that I can't find a way to turn off that puts my computer into hibernate mode after a certain amount of idle time. Yesterday, I began having an issue where the computer (which I am typing this on) will go bluescreen with the code...
  5. Cannot login to the PC after resuming Windows from Sleep/Hibernate mode

Cannot login to the PC after resuming Windows from Sleep/Hibernate mode: Hello, I am having the following symptoms: After resuming windows by pressing the power button of my laptop on some occasions I see: - The windows booting screen - Then it disappears and I see either my desktop/login background (its the same so I cannot tell which one...
  6. Awake From Hibernation Mode Using Keyboard Keys or Mouse

Awake From Hibernation Mode Using Keyboard Keys or Mouse: So, I just got a new laptop, it seems in my settings, that windows by default will go into hibernate mode after 180 minutes, which is fine, however I am using my laptop as a desktop machine mainly, and it's inside a small compartment, and the only way to wake it is to try and...
  7. awake from hibernate mode on Laptop

awake from hibernate mode on Laptop: So, I just got a new laptop, it seems in my settings, that windows by default will go into hibernate mode after 180 minutes, which is fine, however I am using my laptop as a desktop machine mainly, and it's inside a small compartment, and the only way to wake it is to try and...
  8. Charge in Sleep and Hibernation Modes

Charge in Sleep and Hibernation Modes: Can someone confirm if, when my laptop lid is shut but mains charger plugged in, battery charging still continues - either when in sleep or hibernation mode? (My settings are currently set to "sleep" when lid is closed.) Second, what is the difference between sleep and...
  9. Will Windows 10 wake a computer automatically if it is in Sleep or Hibernation mode to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Windows 10 wake a computer automatically if it is in Sleep or Hibernation mode to...: The goal is to have all of my computers either in Sleep or Hibernation mode after hours but have them wake up to install Windows Updates when they are available. If I have the computers Shut Down at the end of the day, the end user can get stuck with Windows Updates...
  10. PC hibernates / goes into sleep mode upon logout / screen lock

in Windows 10 Support
    PC hibernates / goes into sleep mode upon logout / screen lock: I am using my work computer. It's a laptop with a power connection (not running on battery.) The laptop is hocked up to two monitors (a total of three monitors, counting the laptop's own screen - I usually keep my laptop closed, however.) Since I am at work I always lock the...