Windows 10: Hibernate mode

Discus and support Hibernate mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all , how can I control the PC go to hibernate mode in 3 hours rather than sleep mode ? Thx 47288 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by able6able6, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Hibernate mode

Hi all , how can I control the PC go to hibernate mode in 3 hours rather than sleep mode ? Thx

:)

able6able6, Apr 13, 2016

2. Computer does not Start after Updating to Fall Creators Update.

Hi thank you

I do a test starting Windows 10 in safe mode. in a desktop computer The desktop computer hibernated.

I did not test hibertnation in a notebook yet

I verified that in safe mode only modes display off and hibernate are available to setup. There is no sleep mode.

I do the folowing settings display of in 2 minutes and hibernate in 4 minutes, The hibernation Works in safe mode.

The both notebook and desktop computers hibernate normally in Windows 10 previous version 1703 with nornal mode.

Andre_Melo_Medeiros, Apr 13, 2016
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Apr 13, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hibernate mode

Hi, first, enable hibernation (I assume you've done that).

Then see

Hibernate mode [​IMG]

- create/edit a power plan, click 'Change advanced power settings' to get the smaller dialogue

dalchina, Apr 13, 2016
Thema:

Hibernate mode

1. Hibernate mode - Similar Threads - Hibernate mode

2. Hibernate Mode - wake up after hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate Mode - wake up after hibernate: I want to take advantage of fast startup and I have enabled it in the power settings. When I shutdown the machine, it goes to hibernate mode. To restart the machine, I have to first press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds, which terminates the hibernation and...
  3. Windows 10 laptop going to Hibernate mode Automatically

Windows 10 laptop going to Hibernate mode Automatically: Hello Everyone,I have a problem going on with my win10 laptop that it goes to hibernate mode automatically. No programs are closed or gone, but still it is a waste of time to boot up the computer repeatedly. It displays "Locking..." for a few milliseconds and then screen...
  4. Uggh Automatic Hibernation Mode is costing me alot if money

Uggh Automatic Hibernation Mode is costing me alot if money: For about two weeks now my computer just randomly hibernates even in the middle of print jobs and other active sessions. I thought it was a power issue so I replaced the battery and the power cord but it is still happening. How do I fix this issue it seriously costing me $$...
  5. Can turning power off when the computer is in sleep mode or in the hibernate mode harm the...

Can turning power off when the computer is in sleep mode or in the hibernate mode harm the...: I would like to whether there is any harm in turning power off when the computer is in sleep mode or in hibernate mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-turning-power-off-when-the-computer-is-in/d9c66559-e411-453f-8768-092a7e4e5cee
  6. BSOD after entering Hibernate mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after entering Hibernate mode: When I try to use hibernate mode, the system appears to hibernate at first, but the computer then blue screens with a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error. Here is the minidump and msinfo export if needed: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsnnHJ975lu9hQ-TgAQqNGCQWlUu?e=1wdWWE...
  7. Windows 10 turns on in sleep/hibernate mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 turns on in sleep/hibernate mode: Whether it's sleep mode or hibernate my laptop will turn itself back on and sit there and run until it times out and goes back to sleep. Sometimes it comes on for a few seconds and then turns off. Sometimes I'll come home and it is on and running. I've tried many different...
  8. Laptop Booting After Waking Up from Standby Mode Sleep/Hibernate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Booting After Waking Up from Standby Mode Sleep/Hibernate: This is the problem, when I sleep/hibernate my device, all the systems are turned off, and when I wake it up from sleep/hibernate my device is restarting booting and I have to log in again and all my apps I opened before are closed. I've tried everything on internet but...
  9. Laptop exits hibernate mode within a few seconds?

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop exits hibernate mode within a few seconds?: I've set my laptop to go into hibernate mode when I close the lid. It does this for the first 20 seconds or so but then wakes up and drains a bunch of battery. On the event viewer, kernel-power says my laptop wakes up 1 second after sleeping, but power-troubleshooter only...
  10. Hibernate become restart in disable driver signature enforcement mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernate become restart in disable driver signature enforcement mode: Hi. My X1 yoga 2019 comes with UEFI Bios N2Q...14.. Win10 pro 64 10.0 built 18362, nvme with bitlocker. I need to run an app in disable driver signature enforcement (DDSE). It works and only have to reload the DDSE if I restart my PC (it keeps DDSE mode if normal shutdown)....