Windows 10: Hibernate problem

Discus and support Hibernate problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello I got a problem when i put my laptop on hibernate. The problem is when i put my laptop on hibernate and again open my laptop the apps which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by A7madAI, Mar 28, 2021.

1. A7madAI Win User

Hibernate problem

Hello

I got a problem when i put my laptop on hibernate.

The problem is when i put my laptop on hibernate and again open my laptop the apps which opened by me before hibernate my laptop will be closed, as if i did switch off to my laptop , and if i leave my laptop open without choosing any power option in the next day also my work which i was doing it in my laptop will be closed as if i did switch off . That means the problem in hibernate mode because my laptop will be first sleep and after 180 min will be on hibernate.

:)

A7madAI, Mar 28, 2021

2. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

Hibernate problem

hibernate, but shuts down

Hello,

We suggest to manually setup hibernation on your computer. You may follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop and select Personalize.
    • Click Lock screen>Screen saver settings>Change power settings>Choose what the power buttons do.

• Change the settings When I press the power button, click
      hibernate.
    • Click Save changes.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Hibernate problem

1. Hibernate problem - Similar Threads - Hibernate problem

2. Laptop problems with hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop problems with hibernation: My new laptop with Windows 11 goes into hibernation every night and it won't come out until I turn the computer off and back on. I was given information about finding out if the keyboard and mouse have permission to wake the computer but I don't have a power option in the...
  3. Laptop problems with hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop problems with hibernation: My new laptop with Windows 11 goes into hibernation every night and it won't come out until I turn the computer off and back on. I was given information about finding out if the keyboard and mouse have permission to wake the computer but I don't have a power option in the...
  4. Automatic hibernation problem on win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic hibernation problem on win 10: Hello, my dell Inspiron 15 keeps hibernating few seconds after win logs on. I have watched YouTube and tried many steps involving power plan, disabling battery adapter drivers from device mgt, turning off hibernate from cmd, changing all settings that has to do with hibernate...
  5. Automatic hibernation problem on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic hibernation problem on win 10: Hello, my dell Inspiron 15 keeps hibernating few seconds after win logs on. I have watched YouTube and tried many steps involving power plan, disabling battery adapter drivers from device mgt, turning off hibernate from cmd, changing all settings that has to do with hibernate...
  6. Automatic hibernation problem on win 10

7. Goodix Fingerprint Reader Stops Working Dell Inspiron 16 - Windows 11 Hibernate is the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Goodix Fingerprint Reader Stops Working Dell Inspiron 16 - Windows 11 Hibernate is the problem: The GOODIX MOC Fingerprint reader was not restarting after my laptop went into Hibernate. It took 5 days to figure this out with deleting and reinstalling the fingerprint driver. That was only a temporary fix bevause it mysteriously quit working again after every driver...
  8. Goodix Fingerprint Reader Stops Working Dell Inspiron 16 - Windows 11 Hibernate is the problem

Goodix Fingerprint Reader Stops Working Dell Inspiron 16 - Windows 11 Hibernate is the problem: The GOODIX MOC Fingerprint reader was not restarting after my laptop went into Hibernate. It took 5 days to figure this out with deleting and reinstalling the fingerprint driver. That was only a temporary fix bevause it mysteriously quit working again after every driver...
  9. Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate: Hello,I have posted about this Problem in the Feedback Hub with No Answer from MS :When I boot Windows 11 Pro all is Fine, But if this Laptop HP goes into Sleep mode or Hibernate the WiFi might not come back online and if it does Without doing a restart The WiFi Speed is alot...
  10. Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate

Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate: Hello,I have posted about this Problem in the Feedback Hub with No Answer from MS :When I boot Windows 11 Pro all is Fine, But if this Laptop HP goes into Sleep mode or Hibernate the WiFi might not come back online and if it does Without doing a restart The WiFi Speed is alot...