Windows 10: Hibernating on pc windows10

Discus and support Hibernating on pc windows10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My pc was hibernating since yesterday.could someone help me...I tried clicking the windows logo +w or x but doesn't work.my pc is build-in battery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by maribethurian, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Hibernating on pc windows10

My pc was hibernating since yesterday.could someone help me...I tried clicking the windows logo +w or x but doesn't work.my pc is build-in

battery

:)

maribethurian, Dec 21, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

hibernating/password

Hello Rich,

One possible reason why your system keeps hibernating or goes to sleep is because of the power plan settings of your computer. To assist you with your concern regarding your PC hibernating, we recommend that you reconfigure the power plan settings by following
    the steps below:

• Type Display on Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Select Power & sleep.
    • Under the Sleep option, click the drop down menu to set the number of minutes/hours you would like your PC to sleep/hibernate. We suggest that you select
      Never if you do not want you system to hibernate.
    • Close all windows for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Hibernating Windows10

Hello,

There are several factors to consider should your computer does not come out from Hibernate mode. One of those is too many unnecessary applications running on the background. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest performing a clean boot to make sure that
    your computer starts with its basic drivers. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• From Start, search for msconfig.
    • Select System Configuration from the search results.

Hibernating on pc windows10 4013453_en_1.png

• On the Services tab of the System Configurationdialog box, tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click Disable
      all.

Hibernating on pc windows10 4013455_en_1.png

• On the Startup tab of the System Configurationdialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager.

Hibernating on pc windows10 4013456_en_1.png

• On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable.

Hibernating on pc windows10 4013457_en_1.png

• Close Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configurationdialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer.

Once done with the steps, let us know the results so we can assist you further.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Hibernating on pc windows10

Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Hibernating on pc windows10

1. Hibernating on pc windows10 - Similar Threads - Hibernating windows10

2. How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.: How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I need more space on drive... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-hibernation-file-in-windows10-i/45801ead-ddb0-4151-979d-32e0392f8632
  3. How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.: How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I need more space on drive... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-hibernation-file-in-windows10-i/45801ead-ddb0-4151-979d-32e0392f8632
  4. How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation: This will be the second time I am asking this question, as the guy who was helping me has not responded, and I don't know how to reach out to him for more help. I purchased a laptop off of Amazon and have an app that shows my genuine Windows 10 Pro activation key. For some...
  6. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation: This will be the second time I am asking this question, as the guy who was helping me has not responded, and I don't know how to reach out to him for more help. I purchased a laptop off of Amazon and have an app that shows my genuine Windows 10 Pro activation key. For some...
  7. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation: I turned on my laptop and all of a sudden, windows 10 is not activated. When I try to open activation settings, the settings application stops responding, but doesnt say so in task manager. What do I do? I did notice windows detected a few viruses in my external hdd called...
  9. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation: I turned on my laptop and all of a sudden, windows 10 is not activated. When I try to open activation settings, the settings application stops responding, but doesnt say so in task manager. What do I do? I did notice windows detected a few viruses in my external hdd called...
  10. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hybernate message at start and then computer shuts down