Windows 10: Hibernating resuming error

Discus and support Hibernating resuming error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All when i go to resume from hibernate all my applications are gone and i check the event viewer to find The system has rebooted without cleanly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tzfrantic, Sep 18, 2020.

1. tzfrantic Win User

Hibernating resuming error

Hi All
    when i go to resume from hibernate all my applications are gone and i check the event viewer to find
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    But i cant find any reason why it is doing this computer works fine but this is weird.
    As i check logs and nothing is showing me any reason for this

:)

tzfrantic, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

Resume from Hibernate Issue

This indicates that your computer is restarting i.e. resume from hibernation is failing.

Your initial step ought to be to go to the computer maker's support website to download then reinstall the latest display adapter driver. While you are there, check for any updated bios.

Denis

3. David Haz Win User
    Windows 10 fails to resume from hibernation

Hello,

Failing to resume from Hibernate in Windows 10 may be caused by an outdated driver or operating system component or that an application is causing the resume from Hibernate to fail. For us to isolate the issue in failing to resume from Hibernate, kindly
    respond to the questions below:

• Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to the issue? If yes, what are they?
    • Are there any third-party applications installed on your device?
    • Have you checked if Windows 10 is updated? Go to Settings >
      Update & security
      > Check for updates.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Sep 18, 2020
  4. nkaufman Win User

Resume from Hibernate Issue

Yes, I always use Hibernate since laptop is out of power source throughout the night when I bring it home and Hibernate does not use any battery unlike Sleep..

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I thought that computer is restarting as well but I noticed closely and found that when I resume, I do not see the startup screen at all and resume is faster than the normal startup.

All drivers have been updated along with 1909

nkaufman, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Hibernating resuming error - Similar Threads - Hibernating resuming error

2. Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...: As per title. This started sometime in June or July, and persisted across a full windows reinstall and then upgrade to Windows 11. I recently found suggestions to look in the Kernel-Boot event viewer logs, which show the error BL_LOG_ERROR_RES_INVALID_HBBOOT_MEM_MAP, which...
  3. Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...: As per title. This started sometime in June or July, and persisted across a full windows reinstall and then upgrade to Windows 11. I recently found suggestions to look in the Kernel-Boot event viewer logs, which show the error BL_LOG_ERROR_RES_INVALID_HBBOOT_MEM_MAP, which...
  4. BugCheck resuming from Hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BugCheck resuming from Hibernate: Hi, Everyday when I stop working, I put my computer in hibernate mode. Next morning when I turn on the PC, it simply don't resume correctly from hibernate mode. It doesn't show anything, but, checking the Event Viewer I have identified an event like this: Log Name:...
  5. Resume from Hibernate Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Resume from Hibernate Issue: Hello, I normally use Hibernate when machine is not needed for extended periods. Previously, machine would start at the same place where I left it, including all programs open etc. Now, with 1909 and maybe even a prior version, I noticed that all open programs are now...
  6. cannot resume after hibernation

cannot resume after hibernation: Hello, I have the problem that my computer apparently does not resume after hibernation; instead I get the message in my Event Viewer, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost...
  7. Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411

Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411: After the Fall Update I started getting these issues: Thousands of these warnings: Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued. and: Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411. It's not technically a BSOD, but when I turn my PC back on from...
  8. BSOD resuming from Hibernate

BSOD resuming from Hibernate: This also happened with Windows 8.x but it persisted after I upgraded to Windows 10. It's an older machine with limited support, but I'd like to try and use it if I can. It's a tank of a laptop. Attachment 40024 Thanks 24447
  9. Hibernation Resume

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernation Resume: When I resume from hibernation It goes thru screens asking if I like this one. How do I stop this? 32155
  10. "Resume from Hibernation"?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Resume from Hibernation"?: I have been using Win10 since July. It has been working fine. Just recently I noticed a blue screen at boot up stating, "resume from hibernation". I have never used hibernation in my life. Sleep mode, yes. Hibernation, no. But I have an SSD and don't use sleep anymore. I do a...