Windows 10: Hibernation issues, Driver issues and cannot update windows 10

Discus and support Hibernation issues, Driver issues and cannot update windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop keeps telling me that I need to update my drivers. when the system automatically updates it undoes the windows 10 updates. and my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CindyCourtney, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Hibernation issues, Driver issues and cannot update windows 10

my laptop keeps telling me that I need to update my drivers. when the system automatically updates it undoes the windows 10 updates. and my computer goes into hibernation mode and cannot come out of it.

:)

CindyCourtney, Apr 17, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Apr 17, 2020
  3. shutdown/hibernate issue on windows 10

thank you for your reply.

i try both methods. they didnt help. my laptop is lenovo z410 as i mentioned. lenovo give a disply driver for windows 10. the problem still present with that. also windows suggest an update for it and updating didnt help.

hussein.GH, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Hibernation issues, Driver issues and cannot update windows 10

shutdown/hibernate issue on windows 10

Hi,

I really appreciate your effort and time for trying troubleshooting steps.

I would like to know what is make and model of your computer to assist you better?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to try below steps and check it helps,

Method 1:

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows key + X and click on Device manager.

2. Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

3. Right click on the device and click on uninstall.

4. Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.

If that doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Method 2:

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated display adapter driver. If the display driver is not available for Windows 10, try
    installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Krishna Priya V, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Hibernation issues, Driver issues and cannot update windows 10

1. Hibernation issues, Driver issues and cannot update windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hibernation issues Driver

2. Windows 11 Hibernate Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hibernate Issues.: Hello, I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11 3 days ago and I am having a lot of issues with hibernating my laptop. Every time I now hibernate my laptop, when I resume it I find that all my programs have been closed, which beats the purpose of hibernation. Ever since I bought my...
  3. Windows 11 Hibernate Issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Hibernate Issues.: Hello, I upgraded my laptop to Windows 11 3 days ago and I am having a lot of issues with hibernating my laptop. Every time I now hibernate my laptop, when I resume it I find that all my programs have been closed, which beats the purpose of hibernation. Ever since I bought my...
  4. Windows 10 hibernate issue.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 hibernate issue.: Hello,there are two user accounts on my pc one for me and one for my brother , I never shutdown the pc I always using hibernate option but the problem is my brother after logout from its account and shutdown the pc, after that when I comeback and turn on the pc I cant find my...
  5. Windows 10 Update-Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update-Driver Issues: My computer recently updated to Windows 10 20H2. Everything went fine, except I got this Error Message, which seems to happen every time my computer updates Windows 10. It says, "A Current Driver on your PC may be better than the Driver we're trying to install". In the...
  6. Windows 10 Hibernating issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Hibernating issue: Hi I have a. Windows 10 pc. this morning I turned on my PC and then when I login. It said me hibernating. Then my PC was auto shut down. Then I again turned on then it said incorrect pin then I had to reset my pin.I know that my pin was correct but last time I had updated...
  7. Issues with Hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Hibernation: I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop. After the upgraded Windows 10 , I ran into issues of the Blue Screen. That got resolved by upgrading the network driver. Then came the issue of the wi fi going off and not connecting. Therefore I was advised to download the driver from the Lenovo...
  8. Hibernate issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate issue: I have Dell inspiron 5559 laptop...os-windows 10. Recently when I was using my laptop it suddenly stoppednot even showing shutting down as if by battery was at 0% charge. But at that time charging cable was connected. Now when I use the laptop with charging cable connected...
  9. Windows 10 Update Driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Update Driver issue: Soon after the latest Windows 10 update, the Bluetooth, audio have gone bad and showing issues. The audio device keeps changing from not found to found state. Multiple people in my team are facing this issue after the update. Kindly note this is an issue with the windows...
  10. Issues with hibernation

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with hibernation: I've been encountering some issues with waking up from hibernation that have been driving me nuts for quite a while. So, my laptop used to hibernate perfectly with no issues but a month ago this issue appeared. Mainly, when I hibernate my laptop it works good. But when I...