Windows 10: Hibernation Resume

Discus and support Hibernation Resume in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I resume from hibernation It goes thru screens asking if I like this one. How do I stop this? 32155 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joeaa, Nov 30, 2015.

1. joeaa Win User

Hibernation Resume

When I resume from hibernation It goes thru screens asking if I like this one.
    How do I stop this?

:)

joeaa, Nov 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 somtimes resumes and sometimes "Restarts" from hibernation?

I am experiencing same issue, you hibernate, it resumes, next time, it reboots, the next one, it reboots, next, it resumes, then reboots, resumes, resumes, reboots, resumes, reboots, reboots. it is pure free madness from microsoft

Window 10 needs to get the hibernation part correctly before release.

A lot of developers rely on "hibernate" because it saves the time spent re-opening all IDEs, initializing projects, looking for where you left off, etc.

I hate windows without hibernate.

i tried all your suggestions and nothing worked.

OluwaseunAjayi, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Can't update to windows 10 from windows 8.1

The download indeed resumes itself in my case. I had hibernated it at 35% and currently it is at 38%.

So if it's not network issues and all you need is just resuming the download next time just hibernate it and see.

abhirupbanerjee114, Nov 30, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

Hibernation Resume

The reason you are seeing this is because you have Windows Spotlight selected for your background picture. This probably happened after a recent update.

Hibernation Resume [​IMG]

Simply put it back to the "picture" setting and choose a picture you like.

philc43, Nov 30, 2015
Thema:

Hibernation Resume

1. Hibernation Resume - Similar Threads - Hibernation Resume

2. Surface Book 2 - Surface Dock fails after resuming from hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 - Surface Dock fails after resuming from hibernation: I have a Surface Book 2 and a Surface Dock. Windows 10 1809. When connected to the dock, after resuming from hibernate, various hardware fails to work. It seems to be a bit different each time. For example, last resume, Bluetooth (built into laptop) and Ethernet (on the...
  3. Microsoft keyboard (wireless) does not work after resuming from hibernation.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft keyboard (wireless) does not work after resuming from hibernation.: I'm using the Microsoft EKZ-00001 Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID. After resuming my PC from hibernation, the keyboard doesn't work. I use the keyboard in the wireless mode via an USB dongle. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 with all updates applied. This issue...
  4. Memory Management BSOD after resuming from hibernate mode

Memory Management BSOD after resuming from hibernate mode: So my computer has this setting on that I can't find a way to turn off that puts my computer into hibernate mode after a certain amount of idle time. Yesterday, I began having an issue where the computer (which I am typing this on) will go bluescreen with the code...
  5. Cannot login to the PC after resuming Windows from Sleep/Hibernate mode

Cannot login to the PC after resuming Windows from Sleep/Hibernate mode: Hello, I am having the following symptoms: After resuming windows by pressing the power button of my laptop on some occasions I see: - The windows booting screen - Then it disappears and I see either my desktop/login background (its the same so I cannot tell which one...
  6. Log in mask does not load after resuming from either standby or hibernate [not consistently]

Log in mask does not load after resuming from either standby or hibernate [not consistently]: Hello, I am having the following symptoms: After resuming windows by pressing the power button of my laptop on some occasions I see: - The windows booting screen - Then it disappears and I see either my desktop/login background (its the same so I cannot tell which one...
  7. Logon.exe does not load after resuming from either standby or hibernate [not consistently]

Logon.exe does not load after resuming from either standby or hibernate [not consistently]: Hello, I am having the following symptoms: After resuming windows by pressing the power button of my laptop on some occasions I see: - The windows booting screen - Then it disappears and I see either my desktop/login mask (its the same so I cannot tell which one it is)...
  8. Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411

Error resuming from hibernate 0xC0000411: After the Fall Update I started getting these issues: Thousands of these warnings: Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued. and: Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000411. It's not technically a BSOD, but when I turn my PC back on from...
  9. Windows 10 1809 Black screen no cursor after OS loading screen when resuming from hibernation

Windows 10 1809 Black screen no cursor after OS loading screen when resuming from hibernation: Hi there, I have the following behavior when resuming from hibernation: 1. BitLocker PIN is asked for. 2. OS loading screen appears. 3. It tries to switch from loading screen to login screen but apparently fails. A black screen is displayed. Monitor stays active and...
  10. BSOD Resuming from hibernation state

BSOD Resuming from hibernation state: Widows 10 1709 - just powered up from hibernation, instant blue screen. This is one particular instance of several blue screen experienced on several devices - not all happening at hibernation resume but hoping someone might have some insight. Thanks! 120259