Windows 10: Hibernation Resume

Discus and support Hibernation Resume in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I resume from hibernation It goes thru screens asking if I like this one. How do I stop this? 32155 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joeaa, Nov 30, 2015.

1. joeaa Win User

Hibernation Resume

When I resume from hibernation It goes thru screens asking if I like this one.
    How do I stop this?

:)

joeaa, Nov 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 somtimes resumes and sometimes "Restarts" from hibernation?

I am experiencing same issue, you hibernate, it resumes, next time, it reboots, the next one, it reboots, next, it resumes, then reboots, resumes, resumes, reboots, resumes, reboots, reboots. it is pure free madness from microsoft

Window 10 needs to get the hibernation part correctly before release.

A lot of developers rely on "hibernate" because it saves the time spent re-opening all IDEs, initializing projects, looking for where you left off, etc.

I hate windows without hibernate.

i tried all your suggestions and nothing worked.

OluwaseunAjayi, Nov 30, 2015
  3. Can't update to windows 10 from windows 8.1

The download indeed resumes itself in my case. I had hibernated it at 35% and currently it is at 38%.

So if it's not network issues and all you need is just resuming the download next time just hibernate it and see.

abhirupbanerjee114, Nov 30, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

Hibernation Resume

The reason you are seeing this is because you have Windows Spotlight selected for your background picture. This probably happened after a recent update.

Hibernation Resume [​IMG]

Simply put it back to the "picture" setting and choose a picture you like.

philc43, Nov 30, 2015
Thema:

Hibernation Resume

1. Hibernation Resume - Similar Threads - Hibernation Resume

2. Windows 11 can't resume from hibernation on BIOS PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't resume from hibernation on BIOS PC: Although Windows 11 is not supposed to be installed on BIOS PCs, some people including Microsoft have published instructions and some of them work.One PC has Windows 7 x64 in one partition and Windows 11 in another partition. Two PCs have Windows 10 x64 in one partition and...
  3. Windows 11 can't resume from hibernation on BIOS PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 can't resume from hibernation on BIOS PC: Although Windows 11 is not supposed to be installed on BIOS PCs, some people including Microsoft have published instructions and some of them work.One PC has Windows 7 x64 in one partition and Windows 11 in another partition. Two PCs have Windows 10 x64 in one partition and...
  4. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001.: Hi All,From last 5 days I am facing an issue with the system. It doesn't turns on black while turning on from hibernation and after sometime it creates a dump file and then restart itself.based on the windbg analysis of the dump file I get the below analysis:2: kd> !analyze...
  5. Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001.

Windows failed to resume from hibernate with error status 0xC0000001.: Hi All,From last 5 days I am facing an issue with the system. It doesn't turns on black while turning on from hibernation and after sometime it creates a dump file and then restart itself.based on the windbg analysis of the dump file I get the below analysis:2: kd> !analyze...
  6. Windows 11 Pro blue screens after resuming from suspend or hibernate - every time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro blue screens after resuming from suspend or hibernate - every time.: I took all the windows updates and also updated my display driver to latest version but no luck. Every time I resume from suspend/hibernate I get blue screen.Here is a link to my minidumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rjQGD3o534zm1uzzyYzMsTLxps73M2TV/view?usp=sharing...
  7. Windows 11 Pro blue screens after resuming from suspend or hibernate - every time.

Windows 11 Pro blue screens after resuming from suspend or hibernate - every time.: I took all the windows updates and also updated my display driver to latest version but no luck. Every time I resume from suspend/hibernate I get blue screen.Here is a link to my minidumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rjQGD3o534zm1uzzyYzMsTLxps73M2TV/view?usp=sharing...
  8. Phone popup spam when i resume from hibernation complaining that my phone was disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone popup spam when i resume from hibernation complaining that my phone was disconnected: If i plug my phone Poco M5 into my PC, disconnect it, and then hibernate my PC, windows 10 will give me popup spam complaining that my phone is disconnected after resuming from hibernation : https://i.imgur.com/DryEjP2.jpgThis didnt used to happen on my PC, it only started...
  9. Phone popup spam when i resume from hibernation complaining that my phone was disconnected

Phone popup spam when i resume from hibernation complaining that my phone was disconnected: If i plug my phone Poco M5 into my PC, disconnect it, and then hibernate my PC, windows 10 will give me popup spam complaining that my phone is disconnected after resuming from hibernation : https://i.imgur.com/DryEjP2.jpgThis didnt used to happen on my PC, it only started...
  10. Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...

Hibernate fails to resume with 0xC0000411, Kernel-Boot error...: As per title. This started sometime in June or July, and persisted across a full windows reinstall and then upgrade to Windows 11. I recently found suggestions to look in the Kernel-Boot event viewer logs, which show the error BL_LOG_ERROR_RES_INVALID_HBBOOT_MEM_MAP, which...