Windows 10: HiBit System Software Re: Any Opinions?

Discus and support HiBit System Software Re: Any Opinions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New to me, never heard of them though a plus in my book is that they offer portable versions. Anyone have any thoughts and or experiences with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by phaedruspress, Feb 23, 2018.

1. HiBit System Software Re: Any Opinions?

New to me, never heard of them though a plus in my book is that they offer portable versions. Anyone have any thoughts and or experiences with this software? TIA.

HiBitSoftware

:)

phaedruspress, Feb 23, 2018
  2. oranjy Win User

Is there any software for Mac systems?

I have discovered that you need to use bluetooth on Mac to connect to this phone unless you have the most modern version of iSync

oranjy, Feb 23, 2018
  3. oranjy Win User
    Is there any software for Mac systems?

I have a nokia 6280 and I'm trying to put music on to my phone, however, the software cd will not run because it is only for windows. Is there any software to run on Mac OS X?

Thanks

oranjy, Feb 23, 2018
  4. Callender Win User

HiBit System Software Re: Any Opinions?

Just ran their startup manager out of interest. It's not very useful.

HiBit System Software Re: Any Opinions? [​IMG]

Even Ccleaner's startup manager is better than that.

What I use for comparison (not recommended though)

Then there's always AutoRuns

Not sure why you would want to use software that doesn't match functionality of other freely available tools.

Callender, Feb 24, 2018
  5. LMiller7 Win User
    I had not previously heard of HiBit software. But I would avoid it.
    Reputable organizations usually provide real contact information while HiBit provides only an email address. The website provides no information whatsoever about the organization. An Internet search revealed nothing either. Not necessarily reliable but these are not good signs.

LMiller7, Feb 24, 2018
  6. Callender Win User
    Okay I didn't spot the extra tools that are included that make it more appealing. So my comments in the earlier post are not fair. Research shows that this manufacturer only released their tools very recently so we cannot know much about them.

Sucuri Security

Callender, Feb 24, 2018
  7. Samuria Win User
    Winpatroldoes all that and a lot more as it stops any changes to startup until you sy ok its stopped more malware than Av WinPatrol Security made easy!

Samuria, Feb 24, 2018
  8. Callender Win User

Here's a video of Hibit Uninstaller on my machine. I haven't tested it on a hard to remove program. (One that has running processes and services)
    [youtube]dy1SmeQE5EU[/youtube]

Callender, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. HiBit System Software Re: Any Opinions? - Similar Threads - HiBit System Software

2. Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2: Iam Win11 Pro 64 bit fully updated as at yesterday,-incl Cum Update 22H2.I notice on Updates that Win 11 23H2 is available to download and install.I seek opinions from any Community member who has installed 23H2 -good, bad etc.Comments pleaseNeil...
  3. Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2: Iam Win11 Pro 64 bit fully updated as at yesterday,-incl Cum Update 22H2.I notice on Updates that Win 11 23H2 is available to download and install.I seek opinions from any Community member who has installed 23H2 -good, bad etc.Comments pleaseNeil...
  4. Just an Opinion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just an Opinion: 1. The new Start menu in Windows 11 really sucks. It's just a jumble of icons and finding what I want takes too much time. In Windows 10, I could categorize my applications into those that belonged to office work, the system, personal, utilities, arts, etc. and so when I...
  5. Your opinion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your opinion: Is this ok for me? I need your opinion about these specs and advice, I have a tight budget, I can't be near to $2,000. To be honest, I need a new PC for Windows 11, Google Meet, Zoom, Youtube and Minecraft.Edit: Total:...
  6. Freemake.com - I am not of the opinion that this is a safe site for acquiring software. My...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Freemake.com - I am not of the opinion that this is a safe site for acquiring software. My...: Freemake.com - I am not of the opinion that this is a safe site for acquiring software. Bought a temporary licence for a few dollars in order to trial the software. Needless to say I realised the conversion software could not support the source file and despite then leaving...
  7. Opinions on this PS

in Windows 10 Support
    Opinions on this PS: I'm looking for something in this price range for my second computer. It's just used for mostly just browsing the internet. It will just be using the graphics built in to the intel i5-4670k processor the motherboard is an Asus Z 87A and it has 4 gigs of Gskill ram. I'm...
  8. W10 OP SYSTEM OPINION

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 OP SYSTEM OPINION: W10 SETTINGS. It’s a MAZE, not as in awe, but a large tall complex hedge puzzle that I don’t have time for. I’ve read blogs etc on the Internet about users opinions of W10. And I find I echo their thoughts. Like others I’ve read, my view is that I seem to have 2 options; I...
  9. HiBit Uninstaller for Windows??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HiBit Uninstaller for Windows??: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/hibit-...-programs-apps This one is new to me. I have been using REVO for years and even when after the uninstall and choosing scan and remove everything I have never run into a problem. The Swiss Army approach of what HiBit can do makes me...
  10. Opinions

in Windows 10 Support
    Opinions: On the positive side so much of W10 Preview is an improvement on previous M$ iterations. On the negative side Favourites in Edge is a minefield to set up. All laid out in alphabetical order after being transferred from IE, they can be rearranged to your preferred order as...