Windows 10: HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.

Discus and support HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's popped up twice in a day so I'm assuming it's back. I don't know how, since I checked the version I was using and the site to download it, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by XxAddictedGamer525xX, May 9, 2022.

1. HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.

It's popped up twice in a day so I'm assuming it's back. I don't know how, since I checked the version I was using and the site to download it, and both versions were the same.

:)

XxAddictedGamer525xX, May 9, 2022

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 9, 2022
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 9, 2022
  4. armym3 Win User

HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 9, 2022
Thema:

HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.

1. HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how. - Similar Threads - HiBoardDataReport error don't

2. HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.: It's popped up twice in a day so I'm assuming it's back. I don't know how, since I checked the version I was using and the site to download it, and both versions were the same....
  3. HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HiBoardDataReport error is back. I don't know how.: It's popped up twice in a day so I'm assuming it's back. I don't know how, since I checked the version I was using and the site to download it, and both versions were the same....
  4. I don't know how to resolve the error! !!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't know how to resolve the error! !!: I tried to install the trial version of minecraft java version, but I got the error code "0x80070057" and signed in to the microsoft store, but I get this error many times and cannot install it. What should we do?...
  5. I don't know how to resolve the error! !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know how to resolve the error! !!: I tried to install the trial version of minecraft java version, but I got the error code "0x80070057" and signed in to the microsoft store, but I get this error many times and cannot install it. What should we do?...
  6. I don't know how to resolve the error! !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  8. I don't know how to fix it

I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  9. PIN error, don't know how to fix it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN error, don't know how to fix it: So several months ago some kind of error happened and my PIN stopped working. Like, one day I couldn't get into my computer with the PIN I had used for over a year. It acts like I don't have a pin, but I also have a pin, and that pin is compromised, but I don't have the...
  10. I don't know how to read this

I don't know how to read this: I post this here so maybe someone can tell me why I can't connect to the internet on my dell 2710. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 01-07-2015 Ran by jerry_000 (administrator) on 19-08-2015 at 20:02:20 Running from...