Windows 10: HID compliant cause a lot of issue with usb device

Discus and support HID compliant cause a lot of issue with usb device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Anyone find a way to fix the HID compliant issue introduce with anniversary update on windows 10 ? MSI Z87 GD65 I5 4670K GTX 980 TI 16 GIG RAM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by passprogress, Aug 13, 2016.

1. HID compliant cause a lot of issue with usb device

Anyone find a way to fix the HID compliant issue introduce with anniversary update on windows 10 ?

MSI Z87 GD65
    I5 4670K
    GTX 980 TI
    16 GIG RAM 1600MZ
    SSD samsung evo 500 gig
    4TB western digital black hard drive
    XFX gold 750 watts

windows 10 version 1607(OS Build 14393.51)

:)

passprogress, Aug 13, 2016
  2. BeaRay Win User

Touch screen not working on Windows 10

I have an HP Envy and since the Windows 10 update my touchscreen is not working. The is no HID-Compliant touch screen. The options which I have are:

• HID-compliant consumer control device
    • HID-compliant headset
    • HID-compliant vendor-defined service
    • HID-compliant Wireless Button Driver
    • USB Input Device
    • USB Input Device
    I tried disabling and re-enabling HID-compliant consumer control device and HID-compliant vendor-defined service. Neither worked. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

BeaRay, Aug 13, 2016
  3. mdlUk1 Win User
    Display will not turn off, even with power saving option enabled

I do not have an HID-compliant game controller listed and I do not have a gamepad or joystick on my PC.

I do have the following:

HID-compliant consumer control device

HID-compliant touch screen

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

HID-compliant whiteboard

Microsoft input configuration device

and 6 USB input device

is it one of those?

mdlUk1, Aug 13, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

HID compliant cause a lot of issue with usb device

What is the issue ? Mouse, KB ?

CountMike, Aug 13, 2016
  5. kimkl Win User
    You mean the constant DC/connected/dc/connected ore that its not recognized i have them all have to unplug plug in to get it recognized when ever i get USB device not recognized

kimkl, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HID compliant cause a lot of issue with usb device

1. HID compliant cause a lot of issue with usb device - Similar Threads - HID compliant cause

2. Disabling HID-compliant mouse causes device manager to freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling HID-compliant mouse causes device manager to freeze: My cursor has disappeared, neither trackpad nor my mouse do anything. I turned on "use Ctrl to show where cursor is" and found where it should be, but there is no cursor there and the location never updates. I've tried every suggestion found online: f7, uninstall and...
  3. Disabling HID-compliant mouse causes device manager to freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling HID-compliant mouse causes device manager to freeze: My cursor has disappeared, neither trackpad nor my mouse do anything. I turned on "use Ctrl to show where cursor is" and found where it should be, but there is no cursor there and the location never updates. I've tried every suggestion found online: f7, uninstall and...
  4. Disabling HID-compliant mouse causes device manager to freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to reconnect HID Compliant Device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reconnect HID Compliant Device?: How do I reconnect HID Compliant Device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reconnect-hid-compliant-device/e23e4f13-808f-4e20-affc-06a577a3e25f
  6. How to reconnect HID Compliant Device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reconnect HID Compliant Device?: How do I reconnect HID Compliant Device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reconnect-hid-compliant-device/e23e4f13-808f-4e20-affc-06a577a3e25f
  7. HID - compliant touch screen Device

HID - compliant touch screen Device: Hey! My touch screen is disabled . I tried to fix it by updating drivers but the option of enable or disable is not there. I can only see four options - update driver/uninstall device/scan for hardware changes/properties, enable or disable option is missing. Should I...
  8. HID compliant pen and HID compliant touch screen drivers gone from Device Manager

HID compliant pen and HID compliant touch screen drivers gone from Device Manager: I just got my Surface Pro 7 last Christmas and everything's working out so well. I've been using it for work I'm an illustrator so I use the pen and the touch screen a lot and for uni my notebooks are digital so I also use the pen and the touch screen a lot. However, since...
  9. HID-Compliant headset and audio issues.

HID-Compliant headset and audio issues.: I really need help. I booted up my PC, and it bluescreened. Already being out of patience, I stupidly hit the reset button and it restarted. After the restart, my audio has been completely messed up. I use Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 and I tried the troubleshooter, and it said that...
  10. HID compliant headset driver causing bsods

HID compliant headset driver causing bsods: Hello, I have a razer man'o war 7.1 headset that for a couple months will give me random bsods. Never the same and its very random, could be 2 times in one day and then go away for over a week and come back. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling razer synapse, i tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hid compliant vendor device issue

2. hid compliant device a lot