Windows 10: HID-compliant drivers

Discus and support HID-compliant drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my drawing tablet has recently stopped working and i suspect that it has something to do with all the hid-compliant drivers getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaeTeoh, Aug 27, 2020.

1. RaeTeoh Win User

HID-compliant drivers

Hello, my drawing tablet has recently stopped working and i suspect that it has something to do with all the hid-compliant drivers getting automatically installed. The tablet is able to connect fine light flashes and all but the pen does not respond at all. The pen is not faulty as it works fine on another laptop running windows 7.

Before Maythe last time I used the tablet with no problems, the tablet and pen could be used just by plugging in the tablet.

The laptop runs on Windows 10.

:)

RaeTeoh, Aug 27, 2020

2. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Aug 27, 2020
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Aug 27, 2020
  4. HID-compliant drivers

HID Compliant mouse problems

Since the Creators update when I restart my PC the mouse moves to the top of the screen. It just moves on its own power. I have to unplug both my G35 headset and my X52 HOTAS from there I have to go to Device Manager and remove the 2 HID compliant mouses. Then I can plug them both back in and everything works ok. I also have a Logitech Wireless mouse that shows in the Device Manager and I leave that one running. I hope this gets fixed soon. It's a pain in the *** to have to go through this after every restart. I downloaded the latest Logitech drivers but they were no help. I really don't understand why I get 2 separate HID compliant mouses as well as the Logitech mouse in the Device Manager. Any suggestions?

Tigeromega, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

HID-compliant drivers

1. HID-compliant drivers - Similar Threads - HID compliant drivers

2. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  3. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  4. HID compliant Touch screen driver

HID compliant Touch screen driver: My Dell Inspiron 5490 touchscreen stopped working. I don't know when since I don't use it often but it probably occurred after a windows update. Searching online a suggestion was to uninstall the HID compliant Touch screen driver and then scan for hardware changes which...
  5. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing: Hello, I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when showing hidden devices. My HID Compliant Pen driver is also greyed out under the hidden devices. I have tried Windows Update...
  6. HID Compliant Touch Screen Drivers

HID Compliant Touch Screen Drivers: Hi Everyone, In last 2-3 days I have gone through Windows 2004 update process for my touchscreen Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777W and my Desktop. My desktop update was smooth but due to low storage on Laptab it got complicated and I stuck in Automatic repair blue screen loop....
  7. HID compliant touch screen driver

HID compliant touch screen driver: How do I download the missing HID compliant touch screen driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-touch-screen-driver/ff1c1940-0746-407f-b390-ebec0b75362f
  8. Hid Compliant game controller drivers

Hid Compliant game controller drivers: Hello i was trying to fix something with a ps4 controller not working with my computer and i accidentally delted the Hid compliant game controller driver and now it seems that windows wont recognize the controller anymore is there a way to download the driver again or...
  9. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

driver for hid touchscreen compliant: hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hid-touchscreen-compliant/ae1ea0ae-ccf6-4a08-babe-ad6cf552cf12
  10. HID Compliant Game Controller Driver

HID Compliant Game Controller Driver: If I have my RealFlight Interlink Elite Controller plugged into a USB port on a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro the screen saver and power save options will not work. This work perfectly with Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 prior to my upgrade to Windows 10. The...