Windows 10: HID-compliant headset driver crashes, causing PC to hard freeze

Discus and support HID-compliant headset driver crashes, causing PC to hard freeze in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having recurrent problems with this HID-compliant driver, which continues to freeze my PC until I hold the power button to shut it off, usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zeK420, Oct 3, 2021.

1. zeK420 Win User

HID-compliant headset driver crashes, causing PC to hard freeze

I'm having recurrent problems with this HID-compliant driver, which continues to freeze my PC until I hold the power button to shut it off, usually while gaming. So NO BSOD. The headset I've been using was the Razer BlackShark v2. After months of trying to solve this issue I decided to uninstall all drivers related to the razer headset, and try another one hyperX cloud II and I'm still getting the freeze. EVENT VIEWER LOG: The device HID-compliant headset location unknown is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. &nb

:)

zeK420, Oct 3, 2021
  2. OpGamer97 Win User

HID compliant headset crashing causing windows to freeze

The HID-compliant headset driver is crashing usually while im gaming and causing my screen to go black and not registering any input. This link is people having a similiar problem but none of the fixes listed worked for me.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-headset/0a5c6685-188f-4b67-9450-196cbd4a1a0f

I even tried resetting windows but the crashes are still happening.

This is whats shown in the event viewer:

The device HID-compliant headset (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.

This error also appears just before the crash in the event viewer:

The RasMan service depends on the SstpSvc service which failed to start because of the following error:

The operation completed successfully.

OpGamer97, Oct 3, 2021
  3. Windows freezing/restarting, HID-compliant headset problem

I'm having recurrent problems with this HID-compliant driver, which continues to broke and freeze my PC, usually while gaming. My headset is a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HyperX/comments/adgo7a/hyperx_cloud_ii_restarting_my_pc_without_warning/

At this link, we have another guys having the same problem with another headset. This is a Windows bug/problem, for sure. So, if anyone knows how to fix it, help me out. Thank you.

Windows event viewer:

The device HID-compliant headset (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.

Luis Molon, Oct 3, 2021
  4. HID-compliant headset driver crashes, causing PC to hard freeze

driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Oct 3, 2021
Thema:

HID-compliant headset driver crashes, causing PC to hard freeze

1. HID-compliant headset driver crashes, causing PC to hard freeze - Similar Threads - HID compliant headset

2. Disabling HID-compliant mouse causes device manager to freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling HID-compliant mouse causes device manager to freeze: My cursor has disappeared, neither trackpad nor my mouse do anything. I turned on "use Ctrl to show where cursor is" and found where it should be, but there is no cursor there and the location never updates. I've tried every suggestion found online: f7, uninstall and...
  3. HID-Compliant headset and audio issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-Compliant headset and audio issues.: I really need help. I booted up my PC, and it bluescreened. Already being out of patience, I stupidly hit the reset button and it restarted. After the restart, my audio has been completely messed up. I use Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 and I tried the troubleshooter, and it said that...
  4. HID compliant headset crashing causing windows to freeze

HID compliant headset crashing causing windows to freeze: The HID-compliant headset driver is crashing usually while im gaming and causing my screen to go black and not registering any input. This link is people having a similiar problem but none of the fixes listed worked for me....
  5. HID-compliant drivers

HID-compliant drivers: Hello, my drawing tablet has recently stopped working and i suspect that it has something to do with all the hid-compliant drivers getting automatically installed. The tablet is able to connect fine light flashes and all but the pen does not respond at all. The pen is not...
  6. Jabra 510/ HID-Compliant headset crashes windows

Jabra 510/ HID-Compliant headset crashes windows: My Windows 10 crashes regularly, mostly when playing games. After the reboot the device manager reports a problem with HID-Compliant headset, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver seems pointless. After each failure the system crates a minidump log, but I can't read...
  7. HID Compliant Headset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HID Compliant Headset: Hi, I recently had a lot of crashes related to the "HID Computer Headset" after an update of Windows. My headset is a Hyper X Cloud II. At first, I didn't know it was related to the update, and I tried various things to fix this, to no avail, since my computer would crash...
  8. HID compliant headset driver causing bsods

HID compliant headset driver causing bsods: Hello, I have a razer man'o war 7.1 headset that for a couple months will give me random bsods. Never the same and its very random, could be 2 times in one day and then go away for over a week and come back. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling razer synapse, i tried...
  9. Windows freezing/restarting, HID-compliant headset problem

Windows freezing/restarting, HID-compliant headset problem: I'm having recurrent problems with this HID-compliant driver, which continues to broke and freeze my PC, usually while gaming. My headset is a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2. https://www.reddit.com/r/HyperX/comments/adgo7a/hyperx_cloud_ii_restarting_my_pc_without_warning/ At this...
  10. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

driver for hid touchscreen compliant: hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hid-touchscreen-compliant/ae1ea0ae-ccf6-4a08-babe-ad6cf552cf12

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hid compliant headset