Windows 10: HID-Compliant Headset error 10111, restarts pc while gaming

Discus and support HID-Compliant Headset error 10111, restarts pc while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently update my gaming pc, motherboard, processor and ram, the installing of the OS worked fine, the programs installation also worked,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matias--, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Matias-- Win User

HID-Compliant Headset error 10111, restarts pc while gaming

Hello, I've recently update my gaming pc, motherboard, processor and ram, the installing of the OS worked fine, the programs installation also worked, but when i start gaming, was where the problems started.

I manage to play for a couple minutes with my headsets connected and suddenly, out of nowhere my pc just restart without notice, when it starts i check the events viewer and see a critical error code 10110 and then a 10111, calling that the HID Compliant Headset with this leyend

The device HID-compliant headset location unknown is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.

I notice that it was only when my headsets were connected, i tried play without them and i have no problem at all.

I've checked the problem but i found questions without a solid response.

My pc's specs:

Mother ASUS B365-F Gaming

CPU: Intel i7 9700

Ram: 16gb teamgroup t-force 2666mhz 2x8gb

Storage: M2 WD caviar green 480gb and a 1TB WD caviar blue

PS: Thermaltake smart 750W

Headset: Logitech G433

In all the forums that i've checked the problem was with one windows update 1903 and HyperX headsets.

Is there a solution? I reinstalled windows and the problem is still there, tried to checked the drivers and everything seems to be on date.

Thanks !

:)

Matias--, Sep 17, 2020
  2. etesravan Win User

PC keeps restarting randomly Event 10111 HID-compliant headset

Hi,

I have a fairly new computer that I built myself. Yesterday it started randomly restarting while playing games and today it has been restarting randomly even when I just booted up the computer.

In the event viewer I found this to be the case with every restart:

Event 10111, DriverFrameworks-UserMode

The device HID-compliant headset (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.

I've tried uninstalling audio-drivers and I even did a new install of windows 10 (while keeping files and apps).

Any help appreciated!

etesravan, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Windows freezing/restarting, HID-compliant headset problem

I'm having recurrent problems with this HID-compliant driver, which continues to broke and freeze my PC, usually while gaming. My headset is a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2.

HyperX Cloud II restarting my pc without warning : HyperX

At this link, we have another guys having the same problem with another headset. This is a Windows bug/problem, for sure. So, if anyone knows how to fix it, help me out. Thank you.

Windows event viewer:

The device HID-compliant headset (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.

Luis Molon, Sep 17, 2020
  4. HID-Compliant Headset error 10111, restarts pc while gaming

HID Compliant mouse problems

Since the Creators update when I restart my PC the mouse moves to the top of the screen. It just moves on its own power. I have to unplug both my G35 headset and my X52 HOTAS from there I have to go to Device Manager and remove the 2 HID compliant mouses. Then I can plug them both back in and everything works ok. I also have a Logitech Wireless mouse that shows in the Device Manager and I leave that one running. I hope this gets fixed soon. It's a pain in the *** to have to go through this after every restart. I downloaded the latest Logitech drivers but they were no help. I really don't understand why I get 2 separate HID compliant mouses as well as the Logitech mouse in the Device Manager. Any suggestions?

Tigeromega, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

HID-Compliant Headset error 10111, restarts pc while gaming

1. HID-Compliant Headset error 10111, restarts pc while gaming - Similar Threads - HID Compliant Headset

2. HID compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID compliant game controller: Hello I have the same error as u did a long time ago about HID compliant game controller I cant seem to be able to detect my controller by any third party app so could you help me out since u mentioned that u fixed the issue much appreciated...
  3. HID compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID compliant game controller: Hello I have the same error as u did a long time ago about HID compliant game controller I cant seem to be able to detect my controller by any third party app so could you help me out since u mentioned that u fixed the issue much appreciated...
  4. HID compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. hid compliant game controller

hid compliant game controller: hi i need help i can not see hid compliant game controller in my device manager and my pc can not connect with my controller ps5 yeah and i click view button then show hidden device and i can not see hid compliant game controller how i can download it....
  6. HID Compliant Game Controller

HID Compliant Game Controller: I disabled the HID compliant game controller because I was having some problems with a game thinking I was using a controller when I was not, but when I went to re-enable it and it was missing. I "showed hidden devices" and it came up but I am unable to re-enable it. What can...
  7. HID-Compliant headset and audio issues.

HID-Compliant headset and audio issues.: I really need help. I booted up my PC, and it bluescreened. Already being out of patience, I stupidly hit the reset button and it restarted. After the restart, my audio has been completely messed up. I use Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 and I tried the troubleshooter, and it said that...
  8. PC keeps restarting randomly Event 10111 HID-compliant headset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps restarting randomly Event 10111 HID-compliant headset: Hi, I have a fairly new computer that I built myself. Yesterday it started randomly restarting while playing games and today it has been restarting randomly even when I just booted up the computer. In the event viewer I found this to be the case with every restart: Event...
  9. HID Compliant Headset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HID Compliant Headset: Hi, I recently had a lot of crashes related to the "HID Computer Headset" after an update of Windows. My headset is a Hyper X Cloud II. At first, I didn't know it was related to the update, and I tried various things to fix this, to no avail, since my computer would crash...
  10. Windows freezing/restarting, HID-compliant headset problem

Windows freezing/restarting, HID-compliant headset problem: I'm having recurrent problems with this HID-compliant driver, which continues to broke and freeze my PC, usually while gaming. My headset is a Razer Kraken 7.1 V2. https://www.reddit.com/r/HyperX/comments/adgo7a/hyperx_cloud_ii_restarting_my_pc_without_warning/ At this...