Windows 10: HID compliant is missing

Discus and support HID compliant is missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; do all windows 10 have HID compliant touch screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by payalmore, May 19, 2020.

1. payalmore Win User

HID compliant is missing

do all windows 10 have HID compliant touch screen

:)

payalmore, May 19, 2020

2. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, May 19, 2020
  3. HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager

Hi Greg,

The HID Compliant Touch Screen device is missing in Device Manager. It's not in error state. I have tried all the options which you suggested. It didn't work. Could you please provide the link for PC maker's Support
    Downloads web page

Rakesh_405, May 19, 2020
  4. HID compliant is missing

HID Compliant mouse problems

Since the Creators update when I restart my PC the mouse moves to the top of the screen. It just moves on its own power. I have to unplug both my G35 headset and my X52 HOTAS from there I have to go to Device Manager and remove the 2 HID compliant mouses. Then I can plug them both back in and everything works ok. I also have a Logitech Wireless mouse that shows in the Device Manager and I leave that one running. I hope this gets fixed soon. It's a pain in the *** to have to go through this after every restart. I downloaded the latest Logitech drivers but they were no help. I really don't understand why I get 2 separate HID compliant mouses as well as the Logitech mouse in the Device Manager. Any suggestions?

Tigeromega, May 19, 2020
Thema:

HID compliant is missing

1. HID compliant is missing - Similar Threads - HID compliant missing

2. HID Compliant Game Controller missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Game Controller missing: Hello, the HID Compliant Game controller is missing. Im using Windows 11 Pro Versie 10.0.22000 Build 22000. I want to connect a PS4 controller or an Nvidia Shield controller which worked just fine on Windows 10 before.For some reason the HID complaint thing is missing and I...
  3. HID Compliant Game Controller missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Game Controller missing: Hello, the HID Compliant Game controller is missing. Im using Windows 11 Pro Versie 10.0.22000 Build 22000. I want to connect a PS4 controller or an Nvidia Shield controller which worked just fine on Windows 10 before.For some reason the HID complaint thing is missing and I...
  4. HID Compliant Game Controller missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  6. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  7. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

8. HID Compliant Mouse missing

HID Compliant Mouse missing: My touchpad was being glitchy for the past 2 days, being very unresponsive and jumping around the screen, and while I was working, it just disappeared. Wasn't tinkering with it, just stopped. Followed a youtube tutorial on how to fix it, but I uninstalled ithid compliant...
  9. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing: Hello, I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when showing hidden devices. My HID Compliant Pen driver is also greyed out under the hidden devices. I have tried Windows Update...
  10. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Missing

HID-Compliant Touch Screen Missing: I have an HP Pavilion 11-n010dx x360 PC. I had some problems and had to do a system reset, The problem was solved but now my touchscreen has stopped working. When I went to my device manager and viewed Human Interface Devices, there us ho HID-compliant touch screen listed. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hid compliant mouse disappeared

2. hid-compliant headset

3. install hid-compliant touch screen