Windows 10: HID Compliant Mouse missing

Discus and support HID Compliant Mouse missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My touchpad was being glitchy for the past 2 days, being very unresponsive and jumping around the screen, and while I was working, it just disappeared.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by abby754, Jul 30, 2021.

1. abby754 Win User

HID Compliant Mouse missing

My touchpad was being glitchy for the past 2 days, being very unresponsive and jumping around the screen, and while I was working, it just disappeared. Wasn't tinkering with it, just stopped. Followed a youtube tutorial on how to fix it, but I uninstalled ithid compliant mouse and then manually restarted it before the restart message popped up. Now it's now showing up on hidden devices or scan hardware changes. ps. My computer is a HP Pavillion Laptop 15-cs3xxx. My sisters both have the same computer, and their touchpad is working fine

:)

abby754, Jul 30, 2021

2. HID Compliant mouse problems

Since the Creators update when I restart my PC the mouse moves to the top of the screen. It just moves on its own power. I have to unplug both my G35 headset and my X52 HOTAS from there I have to go to Device Manager and remove the 2 HID compliant mouses. Then I can plug them both back in and everything works ok. I also have a Logitech Wireless mouse that shows in the Device Manager and I leave that one running. I hope this gets fixed soon. It's a pain in the *** to have to go through this after every restart. I downloaded the latest Logitech drivers but they were no help. I really don't understand why I get 2 separate HID compliant mouses as well as the Logitech mouse in the Device Manager. Any suggestions?

Tigeromega, Jul 30, 2021
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Jul 30, 2021
  4. HID Compliant Mouse missing

HID Compliant mouse problems

Thx I tried that but after a restart the HID compliant mouse device show up again. All 3 of them. I did solve the problem of my mouse arrow moving on its own buy disabling Fast Start. Now I don't have to unplug any hardware.

Tigeromega, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

HID Compliant Mouse missing

1. HID Compliant Mouse missing - Similar Threads - HID Compliant Mouse

2. HID Compliant Game Controller missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Game Controller missing: Hello, the HID Compliant Game controller is missing. Im using Windows 11 Pro Versie 10.0.22000 Build 22000. I want to connect a PS4 controller or an Nvidia Shield controller which worked just fine on Windows 10 before.For some reason the HID complaint thing is missing and I...
  3. HID Compliant Game Controller missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID Compliant Game Controller missing: Hello, the HID Compliant Game controller is missing. Im using Windows 11 Pro Versie 10.0.22000 Build 22000. I want to connect a PS4 controller or an Nvidia Shield controller which worked just fine on Windows 10 before.For some reason the HID complaint thing is missing and I...
  4. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  5. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  6. HID Compliant mouse wont work

HID Compliant mouse wont work: Hi there! My HID Compliant mouse wont work. It is a j.burrows wireless mouse. Model: JBWM697BK [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-mouse-wont-work/9d157cb5-9db6-492c-9323-07f3b5aa7157
  7. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing: Hello, I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when showing hidden devices. My HID Compliant Pen driver is also greyed out under the hidden devices. I have tried Windows Update...
  8. HID compliant is missing

HID compliant is missing: do all windows 10 have HID compliant touch screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-is-missing/9184f387-774c-49f6-bc07-1528b4f98ee5
  9. Windows HID-compliant mouse

Windows HID-compliant mouse: I deleted HID- complaint mouse by mistake while I was trying to do something else. I’m trying to reinstall it, but I cannot use my mouse in order to do so. I saw online that you have to go to the Device Manager to fix it, but I don’t know how I can reach the “Action” option...
  10. HID Compliant mouse problems

HID Compliant mouse problems: Since the Creators update when I restart my PC the mouse moves to the top of the screen. It just moves on its own power. I have to unplug both my G35 headset and my X52 HOTAS from there I have to go to Device Manager and remove the 2 HID compliant mouses. Then I can plug them...