Windows 10: HID Compliant Mouse not working correctly after upgrade to Win 10 Version 1903

Discus and support HID Compliant Mouse not working correctly after upgrade to Win 10 Version 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Pro. On 10/03/2019 I upgraded to Version 1903, OS Build 18362.388. Since then, double-click with my HP wireless mouse does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by [GK]Clark, Oct 16, 2019.

1. [GK]Clark Win User

HID Compliant Mouse not working correctly after upgrade to Win 10 Version 1903

I am running Windows 10 Pro. On 10/03/2019 I upgraded to Version 1903, OS Build 18362.388. Since then, double-click with my HP wireless mouse does not work; prior to that, it did under 1803. It is a real hassle having to right click to get a drop down and then clicking Open. Please don't waste my time with the advice to change the click speed; been there, done that. I see that after several upgrades, the HID Compliant Mouse breaks. Would you please publish a fix?

:)

[GK]Clark, Oct 16, 2019

2. HID Compliant mouse problems

Since the Creators update when I restart my PC the mouse moves to the top of the screen. It just moves on its own power. I have to unplug both my G35 headset and my X52 HOTAS from there I have to go to Device Manager and remove the 2 HID compliant mouses. Then I can plug them both back in and everything works ok. I also have a Logitech Wireless mouse that shows in the Device Manager and I leave that one running. I hope this gets fixed soon. It's a pain in the *** to have to go through this after every restart. I downloaded the latest Logitech drivers but they were no help. I really don't understand why I get 2 separate HID compliant mouses as well as the Logitech mouse in the Device Manager. Any suggestions?

Tigeromega, Oct 16, 2019
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Oct 16, 2019
  4. HID Compliant Mouse not working correctly after upgrade to Win 10 Version 1903

HID-compliant touch screen driver Windows 10, version 1903?

Where can I find HID-compliant touch screen driver Windows 10, version 1903?

xnavman1972, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

HID Compliant Mouse not working correctly after upgrade to Win 10 Version 1903

1. HID Compliant Mouse not working correctly after upgrade to Win 10 Version 1903 - Similar Threads - HID Compliant Mouse

2. HID compliant USB mouse sometimes recognized as plugged in but not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID compliant USB mouse sometimes recognized as plugged in but not working: I am on Windows 10 Home version 1903, and I have been experiencing an issue where my USB mouse does not work. It is an Acer wireless optical mouse, though I doubt that matters since the issue persists even after swapping out the mouse. The mouse appears on the list of...
  3. "HID Compliant Mouse" Driver Duplicate and Error 10

"HID Compliant Mouse" Driver Duplicate and Error 10: **I have performed an in place upgrade of Windows 10 (1903) along with multiple runs of the system file checker and DISM. I have also attempted to reinstall the drivers from the device manager** [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I have had an issue with my device (pictures above)...
  4. Mouse not working properly after WIN 10 upgrade

Mouse not working properly after WIN 10 upgrade: When I shut the system down last night, an upgrade was installed. This morning when I booted up, the mouse was working fine for a bit then it just stopped. At first, the cursur wouldn't move. I had to use the touchpad to locate it (Need I say I'm not fond of the touchpad)....
  5. HID-Compliant Touchscreen

HID-Compliant Touchscreen: Hello, I recently replaced the hard drive to my hp pavilion 11 x360 since the other one was failing. Whenever I reinstalled Windows 10 the touchscreen will not work. The HID-Compliant touchscreen is missing, but the touchscreen will work whenever I go into my computer's BIOS....
  6. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

driver for hid touchscreen compliant: hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hid-touchscreen-compliant/ae1ea0ae-ccf6-4a08-babe-ad6cf552cf12
  7. Hid compliant Touch screen driver is not working

Hid compliant Touch screen driver is not working: I have Lenovo Flex 5 notebook. Touch screen stoped working completely. I Use win 10. I updated the system. Hid compliant touch screen driver is also up to date. Not updates cancbe found. I disabled and enable this driver - touch screen not working. I uninstalled and...
  8. HID-Compliant Touch Screen

HID-Compliant Touch Screen: My Laptop Is DELL XPS L702X With touch screen .. so i could turn of the touch screen *Windows 8.1* .. since week i had installed windows 10 and i want to turn off touch screen but i can't .. HID-Compliant Device Isn't appear in device manager so i can't turn it off...
  9. hid compliant touch screen

hid compliant touch screen: HID compliant touch screen not shown in device manager - scan for hardward/add legacy device/update and restart do not restore at all---any one has a solution ?...
  10. HID Compliant mouse problems

HID Compliant mouse problems: Since the Creators update when I restart my PC the mouse moves to the top of the screen. It just moves on its own power. I have to unplug both my G35 headset and my X52 HOTAS from there I have to go to Device Manager and remove the 2 HID compliant mouses. Then I can plug them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. too many hid compliant mouse win 10

2. hid compliant mouse

3. hid compliant mouse driver windows 10