Windows 10: HID Compliant Pen Driver Hidden - No Enable

Discus and support HID Compliant Pen Driver Hidden - No Enable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had to get a screen replaced for my Surface Book and my pen was lost. Got a new screen, tried to install a new pen but the HID Compliant is hidden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnjieSc, Dec 15, 2019.

1. AnjieSc Win User

HID Compliant Pen Driver Hidden - No Enable

I had to get a screen replaced for my Surface Book and my pen was lost. Got a new screen, tried to install a new pen but the HID Compliant is hidden and no Enable Function is available. I have tried Windows Updates, Hardware trouble shooting, uninstalled pen reinstalled, updating BIOS.....no luck.

:)

AnjieSc, Dec 15, 2019

2. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Dec 15, 2019
  3. HID-compliant touchscreen - optical feedback

We appreciate the information provided above. To eliminate the optical feedback that you're getting on your device, we suggest that you run these steps:

Method 1: Optimizing the pen and touch option to ensure that device is properly setup.

• Type in Control Panel on the search box.
    • Press Enter.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Pen and Touch.
    • Click the Touch tab.
    • Remove the tick on the Show visual feedback when touching the screen box.
    • Click Apply, and then OK.

Method 2: Refreshing the driver for HID-compliant touch screen to reset the driver settings.

• Press the Windows
      HID Compliant Pen Driver Hidden - No Enable 04f7a4c6-9179-4cdb-8f07-ab8f05f9f5f3.png
      +
      X key and select Device Manager.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Human Interface Device.
    • Right click HID-compliant Touch Screen and select Disable.
    • Allow change to be recognized, then re-enable HID-compliant Touch Screen by repeating
      steps 1 to 3. Then, select Enable.
    • Reboot the device. Select Windows
      HID Compliant Pen Driver Hidden - No Enable 5d2e19d8-055f-44e2-9c12-64096a4348ac.png
      locate power button, and click Restart.

Feel free to post back if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Dec 15, 2019
  4. HID Compliant Pen Driver Hidden - No Enable

How do I enable HID-compliant touchscreen when it is hidden?

Try selecting the hidden HID-compliant touch screen in Device Manager and uninstalling it. Then select the computer, at the top of the devices listed, and scan for new devices to see if it is now detected and installed properly.

Don Cuthbert, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

HID Compliant Pen Driver Hidden - No Enable

1. HID Compliant Pen Driver Hidden - No Enable - Similar Threads - HID Compliant Pen

2. HID compliant pen and HID compliant touch screen drivers gone from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID compliant pen and HID compliant touch screen drivers gone from Device Manager: I just got my Surface Pro 7 last Christmas and everything's working out so well. I've been using it for work I'm an illustrator so I use the pen and the touch screen a lot and for uni my notebooks are digital so I also use the pen and the touch screen a lot. However, since...
  3. HID-compliant drivers

HID-compliant drivers: Hello, my drawing tablet has recently stopped working and i suspect that it has something to do with all the hid-compliant drivers getting automatically installed. The tablet is able to connect fine light flashes and all but the pen does not respond at all. The pen is not...
  4. HID Compliant Touch Screen Drivers

HID Compliant Touch Screen Drivers: Hi Everyone, In last 2-3 days I have gone through Windows 2004 update process for my touchscreen Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777W and my Desktop. My desktop update was smooth but due to low storage on Laptab it got complicated and I stuck in Automatic repair blue screen loop....
  5. HID compliant touch screen driver

HID compliant touch screen driver: How do I download the missing HID compliant touch screen driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-touch-screen-driver/ff1c1940-0746-407f-b390-ebec0b75362f
  6. hid-compliant pen driver for Desktop

hid-compliant pen driver for Desktop: Hello there, Recently, a friend of mine purchased a Gaomon PD2200 to make drawing a little easier for them. They were having issues getting the pen to work properly especially with the correct drivers/software from Gaomon. I was helping them because they were struggling to...
  7. Hid Compliant game controller drivers

Hid Compliant game controller drivers: Hello i was trying to fix something with a ps4 controller not working with my computer and i accidentally delted the Hid compliant game controller driver and now it seems that windows wont recognize the controller anymore is there a way to download the driver again or...
  8. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

driver for hid touchscreen compliant: hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hid-touchscreen-compliant/ae1ea0ae-ccf6-4a08-babe-ad6cf552cf12
  9. HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers are missing on Surface Pro 4

HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers are missing on Surface Pro 4: I appear to have lost my HID-Compliant Touch Screen and Pen drivers on my SP4 after an update at the end of July 2018. I have tried various fixes as suggested on different forums and support services , including trouble shoot process, legacy, etc. I have sought assistance...
  10. HID Compliant Game Controller Driver

HID Compliant Game Controller Driver: If I have my RealFlight Interlink Elite Controller plugged into a USB port on a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro the screen saver and power save options will not work. This work perfectly with Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 prior to my upgrade to Windows 10. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install pen and touch drivers

2. hid compliant pen driver