Windows 10: HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

Discus and support HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried everything from thewindowsclub.com to the update catalog, but i cannot find how to install the HID-Compliant Touch Screen driver for Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArktikFox, Oct 19, 2021.

1. ArktikFox Win User

HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

I have tried everything from thewindowsclub.com to the update catalog, but i cannot find how to install the HID-Compliant Touch Screen driver for Dell Laptop running Windows 10. This is my last resort and I NEED HELP !!!Someone please direct me to the correct driver I need to download!Specs: Dell Inspiron 15R 5521/55376 years oldNot modified in any wayRunning Windows 10I know the touch screen has worked in the past because I have used it before.I accidentally deleted it instead of disabling it.Also, device manager doesn't detect it.HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found :pLEASE THE EXACT LINK

:)

ArktikFox, Oct 19, 2021

2. HID compliant touch screen driver

How do I download the missing HID compliant touch screen driver?

JeffreyReid2, Oct 19, 2021
  3. HID-Compliant touch screen

HID-Compliant touch screen is not even listed under device manager anymore after doing an update. I have Toshiba Satellite, Windows 10.

I have checked hidden folders, tried detecting for changes, updated drivers, everything. Still no touch screen. Please help?

DarlinLass, Oct 19, 2021
  4. PapaOleg Win User

Hid compliant Touch screen driver is not working

I have Lenovo Flex 5 notebook. Touch screen stoped working completely. I Use win 10. I updated the system. Hid compliant touch screen driver is also up to date. Not updates cancbe found. I disabled and enable this driver - touch screen not working. I
    uninstalled and installed it again - not resolved. In events list for this driver - saw message " driver is not migrated" .

How to resolve this problem?

Thank you.

PapaOleg, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found - Similar Threads - HID Compliant Touch

2. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found: I have tried everything from thewindowsclub.com to the update catalog, but i cannot find how to install the HID-Compliant Touch Screen driver for Dell Laptop running Windows 10. This is my last resort and I NEED HELP !!!Someone please direct me to the correct driver I need to...
  3. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found: I have tried everything from thewindowsclub.com to the update catalog, but i cannot find how to install the HID-Compliant Touch Screen driver for Dell Laptop running Windows 10. This is my last resort and I NEED HELP !!!Someone please direct me to the correct driver I need to...
  4. HID compliant Touch screen driver

HID compliant Touch screen driver: My Dell Inspiron 5490 touchscreen stopped working. I don't know when since I don't use it often but it probably occurred after a windows update. Searching online a suggestion was to uninstall the HID compliant Touch screen driver and then scan for hardware changes which...
  5. HID-compliant Touch screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HID-compliant Touch screen: I did a feature update for windows 10, version 20H2 and now the touchscreen stopped working. I really need some help to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-touch-screen/47404684-7310-4bc8-bc50-d214b4857401
  6. HID Compliant Touch Screen Drivers

HID Compliant Touch Screen Drivers: Hi Everyone, In last 2-3 days I have gone through Windows 2004 update process for my touchscreen Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777W and my Desktop. My desktop update was smooth but due to low storage on Laptab it got complicated and I stuck in Automatic repair blue screen loop....
  7. HID compliant touch screen driver

HID compliant touch screen driver: How do I download the missing HID compliant touch screen driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-touch-screen-driver/ff1c1940-0746-407f-b390-ebec0b75362f
  8. HID compliant Touch screen driver MISSING

HID compliant Touch screen driver MISSING: I have a Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 15" and the HID compliant Touch screen driver. The screen is not responsive by touch but responsive by Samsung Pen. Please help. My laptop is running Window 10 Home. Both Windows and Samsung Updates are up to date....
  9. Hid compliant Touch screen driver is not working

Hid compliant Touch screen driver is not working: I have Lenovo Flex 5 notebook. Touch screen stoped working completely. I Use win 10. I updated the system. Hid compliant touch screen driver is also up to date. Not updates cancbe found. I disabled and enable this driver - touch screen not working. I uninstalled and...
  10. hid compliant touch screen

hid compliant touch screen: HID compliant touch screen not shown in device manager - scan for hardward/add legacy device/update and restart do not restore at all---any one has a solution ?...