Windows 10: HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager and also my touch related all...

Discus and support HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager and also my touch related all... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Dell Inspiron 5558 Signature Edition which supports touch screen but i don't know exactly when my touch screen stopped working. I have tried my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by panther1202, Jan 19, 2019.

1. HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager and also my touch related all...

I have Dell Inspiron 5558 Signature Edition which supports touch screen but i don't know exactly when my touch screen stopped working. I have tried my best to regain my touch but every try was a waste. And nothing related to touch screen is available in my laptop. But from my research I got to know that after the windows 10 update touch screen is disabled. so i don't exactly know that is it update problem or something else. So please can you help me and my laptop.

:)

panther1202, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Tholsen Win User

HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager

Hi Tisha21

I was lucky to solve the HID touch screen problem on my labtop in this way:

Computer Management / Device Manager / System Devices

Under System Devices, I started clicking update drivers for each and every system device on the list.
    Most were already updated, but a bit down the list there was a device that was not updated.
    Unfortunately, I do not remember which one should be updated, but suddenly the
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen component was no longer a hidden device an the touch screen worked Again

/Thomas

Tholsen, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Tisha21 Win User
    HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager

I am having the same issue ... touch-screen not working on my Dell Inspiron 7737

I am also missing the HID-compliant touch screen listed under the human interface devices of the device manager. Can someone tell me how to install it? I've looked at the Dell support drivers list and nothing I enter as a keyword is returning
    any results?

Tisha21, Jan 19, 2019
  4. HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager and also my touch related all...

HID-Compliant touch screen

HID-Compliant touch screen is not even listed under device manager anymore after doing an update. I have Toshiba Satellite, Windows 10.

I have checked hidden folders, tried detecting for changes, updated drivers, everything. Still no touch screen. Please help?

DarlinLass, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager and also my touch related all...

1. HID-Compliant touch screen is no longer in my device manager and also my touch related all... - Similar Threads - HID Compliant touch

2. HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager: Dear Team,I have seen that the HID-Compliant touch screen is missing.I have tried troubleshooting, but it is not working, I have tried to click "Show Hidden Devices", not working, I have tried to click "Scan for hardware changes", not working!NOTE: I'm using HP 250 G8...
  3. HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen is missing from Device Manager: Dear Team,I have seen that the HID-Compliant touch screen is missing.I have tried troubleshooting, but it is not working, I have tried to click "Show Hidden Devices", not working, I have tried to click "Scan for hardware changes", not working!NOTE: I'm using HP 250 G8...
  4. HID - compliant touch screen Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID - compliant touch screen Device: Hey! My touch screen is disabled . I tried to fix it by updating drivers but the option of enable or disable is not there. I can only see four options - update driver/uninstall device/scan for hardware changes/properties, enable or disable option is missing. Should I...
  5. HID compliant pen and HID compliant touch screen drivers gone from Device Manager

HID compliant pen and HID compliant touch screen drivers gone from Device Manager: I just got my Surface Pro 7 last Christmas and everything's working out so well. I've been using it for work I'm an illustrator so I use the pen and the touch screen a lot and for uni my notebooks are digital so I also use the pen and the touch screen a lot. However, since...
  6. HID-compliant Touch screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HID-compliant Touch screen: I did a feature update for windows 10, version 20H2 and now the touchscreen stopped working. I really need some help to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-touch-screen/47404684-7310-4bc8-bc50-d214b4857401
  7. HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager

HID Compliant Touch Screen missing in Device Manager: Hi Team, My touch screen stopped working after the windows update. I believe its due to the windows update. I have tried all the suggestion given in the forum. 1) Reset PC. 2) Scan for hardware changes in device manager 3) View Hidden devices 4) Troubleshoot Hardware...
  8. HID-Compliant Touch Screen

HID-Compliant Touch Screen: My Laptop Is DELL XPS L702X With touch screen .. so i could turn of the touch screen *Windows 8.1* .. since week i had installed windows 10 and i want to turn off touch screen but i can't .. HID-Compliant Device Isn't appear in device manager so i can't turn it off...
  9. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver is missing & no longer available in Device Manager

in Windows 10 News
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver is missing & no longer available in Device Manager: [ATTACH] If for some reason, you had disabled your Windows PC Touchscreen because it didn’t work with the installed version of Windows 10, and later you find out that it cannot be enabled, it’s sure to be disappointing. Windows 8.1 wasn’t [...] This post HID-Compliant Touch...
  10. hid compliant touch screen

hid compliant touch screen: HID compliant touch screen not shown in device manager - scan for hardward/add legacy device/update and restart do not restore at all---any one has a solution ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no hid touch screen in device manager