Windows 10: HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager

Discus and support HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so recently i used some third party software to update drivers and after the update my touchscreen has stopped working. I've done a bios components... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RikeshTaco, Jan 14, 2019.

1. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager

so recently i used some third party software to update drivers and after the update my touchscreen has stopped working. I've done a bios components test for the touchscreen and it passed both tests but even the pen and touch info states that no pen and touch input is available for this display. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager f6a95602-79bd-4f29-842e-464c2c352fad?upload=true.jpg

:)

RikeshTaco, Jan 14, 2019
  2. MicahPick Win User

HID-compliant Touchscreen Driver is not in Device Manager

A few months ago I purchased a new Toshiba Satellite E45-DW-C4210. When I got it home the touchscreen worked fine, but then I updated my computer and the touchscreen stopped working. I was annoyed, but have survived so far without touchscreen, so I didn't
    worry about it. However, I now have some situations where a touchscreen would be very helpful.

I opened the device manager and looked under Human Interface Devices, and "HID-Compliant Touchscreen) was not there.

I went to view and choose "view hidden files" and there was still nothing.

I looked to see if there was anything listed under "Other Drivers" but there was not.

I deleted all non-functioning and/or hidden USB input devices.

Windows is up to date on my computer.

I ran the troubleshooter with no results.

I checked the Toshiba website for a place to download a new driver, but there was nothing.

Feeling frustrated. -Micah

MicahPick, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Hid compliant touchscreen driver

I have a Toshiba AIO computer with the touchscreen running Windows 10, it has the latest updates and the latest drivers. If I look under device manager the touchscreen driver is the Microsoft HID compliant touchscreen driver with date 6/21/2006 version
    10.0.14393.351 I downloaded the driver from the manufactures website but when I run the driver update it says the best driver is already installed which is the Microsoft driver. The problem I am having is the Windows start menu randomly pops up. If I
    disable the touchscreen it fixes the problem. Its hard to believe that Microsoft hasn't updated the HID drivers since 2006 and a lot has changed since 2006.

EdwardRatkiewicz, Jan 14, 2019
  4. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager

Where can I find the HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?

Where can I findthe HID Compliant Touchscreen driver
    for Dell laptop?I've already tried
    troubleshooting, updated everything, restarted too many times to count ,
    but touch doesn't
    work
    and HID Compliant Touchscreen driver does not show up on Device Manager, even under Hidden Devices. I
    haveWindows 10 on this
    Dell 7737.
    The HID Compliant Touchscreen was
    working until several days ago.
    Help! Tried Dell’s support to troubleshoot the touchscreen but it doesn’t even see that its on my pc so it couldn’t help. Any ideas?

domenickoh, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager

1. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager - Similar Threads - HID Compliant Touchscreen

2. I lost HID-Compliant Touchscreen on Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost HID-Compliant Touchscreen on Device Manager: I lost HID-Compliant Touchscreen on Device Manager, don't know why. I have Windows 10 with automatic updatesPlease help meThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-hid-compliant-touchscreen-on-device-manager/63c8f54b-11b8-49b7-bcb9-ce02f7a660e4
  3. I lost HID-Compliant Touchscreen on Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost HID-Compliant Touchscreen on Device Manager: I lost HID-Compliant Touchscreen on Device Manager, don't know why. I have Windows 10 with automatic updatesPlease help meThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-hid-compliant-touchscreen-on-device-manager/63c8f54b-11b8-49b7-bcb9-ce02f7a660e4
  4. I lost HID-Compliant Touchscreen on Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  6. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  7. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

8. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing: Hello, I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when showing hidden devices. My HID Compliant Pen driver is also greyed out under the hidden devices. I have tried Windows Update...
  9. HID-Compliant Touchscreen

HID-Compliant Touchscreen: Hello, I recently replaced the hard drive to my hp pavilion 11 x360 since the other one was failing. Whenever I reinstalled Windows 10 the touchscreen will not work. The HID-Compliant touchscreen is missing, but the touchscreen will work whenever I go into my computer's BIOS....
  10. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

driver for hid touchscreen compliant: hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hid-touchscreen-compliant/ae1ea0ae-ccf6-4a08-babe-ad6cf552cf12

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. hid compliant vendor defined device

3. toshiba satellite S50t-C windows 10 home version 1909 missing hid touchscreen

4. disable touchscreen if not having acess to device manager,
  5. 22-b065na touchscreen stopped working not showing in device manager,
  6. under hid in my device manager i do not have touchscreen,
  7. My touchscreen driver update has disappeared from Device Manager,
  8. hd compliant touch screen disappeared camera,
  9. device manager hid compliant touchscreen missing,
  10. HID touch has vanished from device manager