Windows 10: HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

Discus and support HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by usherwasee, Oct 14, 2020.

1. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

Hello,

I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when showing hidden devices. My HID Compliant Pen driver is also greyed out under the hidden devices. I have tried Windows Update as well as the Hardware Troubleshooting utility but have not been able to get my touchscreen driver back or it working.

Can someone please help me in finding the drivers for the touchscreen and installing them?

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing f1ed25c0-e578-4d0f-9eec-a525d0270665?upload=true.jpg

:)

usherwasee, Oct 14, 2020

2. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Oct 14, 2020
  3. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise

LorraineLang, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Jeffrey57 Win User

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

HID Touchscreen Driver

Dell Latitude E5570

Windows 10 1809

I upgraded Windows 10 1803 to 1809. Two items that are missing:

1) My touchscreen works but it is not listed in Device Manager under HID. It was listed as a compliant touchscreen. Rebooted computer and it is missing (Touchscreen still works). How do I get it listed again under HID?

2) Under Update & Security>Troubleshooting, there is NO Hardware and Device category. How do I get it listed again or did Microsoft eliminate this?

Jeff

Jeffrey57, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

1. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing - Similar Threads - HID Compliant Touchscreen

2. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  3. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  4. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working

Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working: I would like to disable the touch screen for my Surface Laptop 3, but when I follow the instructions to disable it Device manager --> Human interface devices --> Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen, the touchscreen is still enabled and functioning. I have also looked for other...
  6. HID compliant is missing

HID compliant is missing: do all windows 10 have HID compliant touch screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-is-missing/9184f387-774c-49f6-bc07-1528b4f98ee5
  7. HID-Compliant Touchscreen

HID-Compliant Touchscreen: Hello, I recently replaced the hard drive to my hp pavilion 11 x360 since the other one was failing. Whenever I reinstalled Windows 10 the touchscreen will not work. The HID-Compliant touchscreen is missing, but the touchscreen will work whenever I go into my computer's BIOS....
  8. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

driver for hid touchscreen compliant: hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hid-touchscreen-compliant/ae1ea0ae-ccf6-4a08-babe-ad6cf552cf12
  9. windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS

windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS: where the hell are the HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS AS MICROSOFT LAKE OF HELP RUBBISH SERVICE NO WONDER THAT LARGE FINE IMICROSOFT DESERVES IT AND MORE...
  10. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager: so recently i used some third party software to update drivers and after the update my touchscreen has stopped working. I've done a bios components test for the touchscreen and it passed both tests but even the pen and touch info states that no pen and touch input is...