Windows 10: HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up

Discus and support HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, so probably a month ago I noticed that the touchscreen on my Lenovo laptop (with windows 10) didn't work. I immediately went into my device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashley the Editor, Dec 9, 2018.

1. HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up

Hi, so probably a month ago I noticed that the touchscreen on my Lenovo laptop (with windows 10) didn't work. I immediately went into my device manager and into Human Interface Devices. I noticed that everything was there except my HID Compliant Touchscreen. I'm not sure what to do at this point, I've spent a while researching and I'm stumped. Please note that I have the most recent windows update and I've restarted my device and seen no changes.

Please help! Thanks

:)

Ashley the Editor, Dec 9, 2018

2. All HID Compliant drivers show not installed

I have a HP Envy PC with Windows 10. Frequently the touchscreen and USB ports on the front of system quit working. When I open Device Manager and view the Human Interface Devices, the drivers show not installed for the devices below.

HID-Compliant touchscreen

HID-Compliant vendor-defined device

HID-Compliant whiteboard

Microsoft input configuration device

A reboot restores them and the system may behave properly from a day to several days.

The latest drivers and the latest windows updates are installed.

sdbailey23, Dec 9, 2018
  3. HID-compliant touchscreen - optical feedback

We appreciate the information provided above. To eliminate the optical feedback that you're getting on your device, we suggest that you run these steps:

Method 1: Optimizing the pen and touch option to ensure that device is properly setup.

• Type in Control Panel on the search box.
    • Press Enter.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Pen and Touch.
    • Click the Touch tab.
    • Remove the tick on the Show visual feedback when touching the screen box.
    • Click Apply, and then OK.

Method 2: Refreshing the driver for HID-compliant touch screen to reset the driver settings.

• Press the Windows
      HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up 04f7a4c6-9179-4cdb-8f07-ab8f05f9f5f3.png
      +
      X key and select Device Manager.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Human Interface Device.
    • Right click HID-compliant Touch Screen and select Disable.
    • Allow change to be recognized, then re-enable HID-compliant Touch Screen by repeating
      steps 1 to 3. Then, select Enable.
    • Reboot the device. Select Windows
      HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up 5d2e19d8-055f-44e2-9c12-64096a4348ac.png
      locate power button, and click Restart.

Feel free to post back if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Dec 9, 2018
  4. HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up

Hid compliant touchscreen driver

I have a Toshiba AIO computer with the touchscreen running Windows 10, it has the latest updates and the latest drivers. If I look under device manager the touchscreen driver is the Microsoft HID compliant touchscreen driver with date 6/21/2006 version
    10.0.14393.351 I downloaded the driver from the manufactures website but when I run the driver update it says the best driver is already installed which is the Microsoft driver. The problem I am having is the Windows start menu randomly pops up. If I
    disable the touchscreen it fixes the problem. Its hard to believe that Microsoft hasn't updated the HID drivers since 2006 and a lot has changed since 2006.

EdwardRatkiewicz, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up

1. HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up - Similar Threads - HID Compliant Touchscreen

2. HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out: HP Elitebook touchscreen stopped workingok so a couple of hours ago i was just using my computer drawing on an app using the touchscreen and all of a sudden it stopped working. i have been following steps to try and sort this for a while, for a bit i couldnt find the driver...
  3. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  4. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  5. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

6. Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working

Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working: I would like to disable the touch screen for my Surface Laptop 3, but when I follow the instructions to disable it Device manager --> Human interface devices --> Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen, the touchscreen is still enabled and functioning. I have also looked for other...
  7. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing: Hello, I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when showing hidden devices. My HID Compliant Pen driver is also greyed out under the hidden devices. I have tried Windows Update...
  8. HID-Compliant Touchscreen

HID-Compliant Touchscreen: Hello, I recently replaced the hard drive to my hp pavilion 11 x360 since the other one was failing. Whenever I reinstalled Windows 10 the touchscreen will not work. The HID-Compliant touchscreen is missing, but the touchscreen will work whenever I go into my computer's BIOS....
  9. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

driver for hid touchscreen compliant: hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hid-touchscreen-compliant/ae1ea0ae-ccf6-4a08-babe-ad6cf552cf12
  10. windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS

windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS: where the hell are the HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS AS MICROSOFT LAKE OF HELP RUBBISH SERVICE NO WONDER THAT LARGE FINE IMICROSOFT DESERVES IT AND MORE...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hid-compliant touch screen not showing up

2. goodix touch hid not showing in windows10

3. touchscreen hid not shown

4. hid-complaint touch screen not showing up